Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] Adoris Love Quest Npc "dead" i have to talk to

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Pounce, Apr 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pounce

Pounce Avatar

4/10/2018 5:03 PM
    Title: Adoris Love Quest Npc "dead" i have to talk to
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?yes (quest)
    Details: To further the quest i need to talk to Min Lian Tan but this one i killed already in the black tower about optaining an keystone to the necropolis, but doing the love yest to unite back the rulers i killed him so no more talking because only his aide stands there tellimg me he is out of town
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor (6) System RAM: 16365
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8086
    SotA.Win.64.760.Date.04.04.18
    Area: Ardoris
    Area Display Name: Ardoris
    Loc: (51.8, 53.2, -144.3)
    Debug: QXJkb3Jpc3x8KDUxLjc1OSwgNTMuMTkzLCAtMTQ0LjM0Mil8KDAsIDAuNDk3LCAwLCAtMC44NjgpfC0yOTYyLjA1MnwxMi4yNjc1M3wzLjAwMzc2MQ==

2. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

Is your quest log telling you this or the quest tracker? the two often dont agree.. If you need to unite the rulers you need to talk to them, and then go see a man about being a spirit talker

3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Pounce It should be asking you to speak to two people in the castles of Ardoris.
    But, I also wonder if it is possible you attacked/killed him without speaking to him first in the tower. If that's the case, I would go back and do that part again.
    I also recommend speaking to the spirit talkers in the Inn as Liz suggested. If it sends you to Necropolis, you are back on track.

4. Pounce

Pounce Avatar

I think the journal did not update.. I did the monkey method and talked with everyone so far involved so it is solved....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.