Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Release 53 Post Draft: Feedback Please

Discussion in 'Release 53 QA Feedback Forum' started by DarkStarr, Apr 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

If it was getting a data adjustment it would have been listed in the combat section and described in detail. It is in the character section which is all visuals. To make that more clear however I added the following above:
    "We made cosmetic fixes (gaps, dyes not applying correctly, sorting errors, etc.) on several assets."

Rentier and Cock of the North like this.
  2. DarkStarr

Good suggestion. Going to list them both places.

Rentier likes this.
  3. lishayw

lishayw Avatar

@DarkStarr "A pass will be made on combat balance looking at different combat and magic schools." Is this information coming later or just what has already been listed? I was hoping to see some information where melee was moving on from the butt of all the PVP jokes as currently none of these jokes are funny atm.

4. DarkStarr

We actually meant it to be https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/recourse
    But you are probably good indication most people won't get that I've changed it to resources as you suggest.

Rentier and Alley Oop like this.
  5. DarkStarr

Quote from OP: "Lots of stuff is still in progress, including the text itself, features, content, etc. Some things listed here are not yet in the build and might NOT make the release!"

6. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

• Watchers and Virtue: Killing Watchers now once again reduces your virtue.
    This should probably be changed to "Peaceful Watchers" - or similar - unless the ones in K'Rull, etc that are hostile will cause virtue loss too.

• Novia Map Tapestry: This tapestry version of the Novia map is the perfect addition to the wall of any home. You can obtain this fine wall hanging in the Add-On Store. In R54 we are adding a craftable version of the map in a simple wooden frame.
    Perhaps this should be added instead to the art dealer in Ardoris (Carvaggio's Wolf) , who sells other paintings?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    Elwyn likes this.
  7. DarkStarr

We do not actually have to answer that detail and answering that detail will only result in speculation on the supply bundle market. So we are NOT going to provide that level of detail at this time.

8. Pawz

Pawz Avatar

@DarkStarr Did you want to us test Drake's? Cause I can totally test Drake's!

9. Datendrache

Datendrache Avatar

• Release 51 Livestream Items: We have completed all the stretch goal rewards from the R51 Livestream that were Darkstarr themed. For everyone who is eligible, the following items should appear in your bank for claiming in Release 53. You can see if you are eligible in your Account page on the Special Rewards tab: if so, it says "Release 51 Telethon Rewards."
    • /mosh
    • Darkstarr Morningstar
    • Darkstarr Chaos Shield
    • Darkstarr Coronated Chain Helm
    • Darkstarr Chainmail
    • Darkstarr Crossbow
    • Darkstarr Dagger
    • Darkstarr 2-handed Sword with Black Flames
    • Darsktarr Pavers
    • Darkstarr Throne
    • Darkstarr 2-handed Staff
    • Darkstarr 1-handed Spear
    Missing the Darkstarr Clock Tower from the list. :)

Engineer

10. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

I actually see why I was confused before. I think this section should say "Heraldry Wearable Patterns". That would clear it up. Probably the same for

Assuming copy/paste, as it says "a cloak' above.

11. DarkStarr

fixed

Rentier likes this.
  12. DarkStarr

fixed

Rentier likes this.
  13. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

Smart, hopefully you remembered to turn them off for qa testing. People will use all that free qa gold and buy the qa vendors out trying to game this.

14. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

Not without me you can't ;)

Pawz likes this.
  15. Bambino

Bambino Avatar

Is Looking for Group (LFG) not fully functional yet? Cannot 'Join Party' via LFG, add description, set max players, or interact with the auto-accept check box. However, the group can be created. It is labeled in the top-left of the menu as an 'Open Group," but other players cannot attempt to 'Join Party.'

16. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

I see what you did originally, I didn't get your intended meaning as I thought the crafters would salvage the stuff for further crafting, hence my suggestion. But I suspect that you originally intended the original meaning to be as a way to advertise that you are a crafter and people may seek you out as a result of seeing the loot.

17. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

jiirc said:
    @DarkStarr, for Lot Deeds and Homes, you mention Rare Supply Bundles as its source. I can hear the roar already, 'What color is considered to be a Rare Supply Bundle'. I think more detail should be added stating the low end bundle color that these items will be found in. You'll have to answer that question sooner or later, either as part of this post or in the Release Instructions thread.

Might Ithen sugest something along the lines of "Which bundles? You'll have to discover those bundles for yourselves." or something like that.

18. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

WOW. Alot of stuff this release.
    Totally stoked about alot of things this time around. Tidying up loose ends on the Blessings is good . Gonna be a fun ride for sure.

19. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

Looks like you hit the D when upper casing the e.

How about something like this:
    R53 Lot Deed Raffle: Tickets for the R53 Raffle were sold during R52, the winners of the raffle will be announced the day after R53 goes live.

PS> This naming convention is a little confusing to some players. It would be simpler to sell R53 Raffle Tickets in R53 for the R53 Raffle... and announce the winners of the R53 raffle shortly after R54 goes live.

Elwyn likes this.
  20. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

How about something like this:
    R53 Lot Deed Raffle: Tickets for the R53 Raffle were sold during R52, the winners of the raffle will be announced the day after R53 goes live.

PS> This naming convention is a little confusing to some players. It would be simpler to sell R53 Raffle Tickets in R53 for the R53 Raffle... and announce the winners of the R53 raffle shortly after R54 goes live.

Brickbat likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.