Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Confluence chamber probs

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by MasterWan, Apr 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterWan

MasterWan Avatar

sorry I don’t have the bug report from the /bug function, but late last night me and a couple friends worked on the confluence chamber. The goal was to fuse my vermillion lense. Under tough enemy opposition I waited until the obsidian forge became available, clicked on the forge, recipe pops up, I select and begin to fuse. I get interrupted a couple times, try again the wheel turn and then it says “faiure”. That’s fine I try again and wait what? All three pieces of the lens are missing. I check for a completed lens, no luck.
    Am I screwed? No update on the quest, no lens, no soup for me?
    Has this happened to anyone else?

2. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

@MasterWan That can be lag related and the items could reappear after relogging - please have a look

Also being on the lens quest: there is a solo player instance with lot less enemys in the crafting chamber and not respawning!

3. MasterWan

MasterWan Avatar

I logged back in and thank goodness, the shards reappeared. I’m going to try the chamber on my own and see how it goes. Thanks for the help.

Rentier likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.