Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Please open 100% skill xp back again

Discussion in 'Release 53 Feedback Forum' started by Thief, Apr 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thief

Thief Avatar

Hello,

It seems the devs changed only one skill but its effects on gameplay is huge.

Maybe it is time for change, I kindly request 100% skill xp back if it is possible.

My reasons are:
    1) Why should I take a risk? I can be range or mage. 0 risk and high reward. I can do sieges and stuff. Go hit a cabalist solo as a warrior and see the results :) (my lowest protection skill is 120ish)
    2) I needed to change my armor twice past 2 months and never heard a mage or bone armor needed that. The maintenance for high-end warrior is super high.
    3) If I am a mage or archer I can withdraw from any battle any time. No consequence. Do not need to say goodbye and the warrior will be out of range. Blink Blink and blink. Taste the rainbow pesky warrior!

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
    Rael, FrostII, By Tor and 2 others like this.
  2. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

Amazing, love it, I would laugh if I wasn't so highly saddened by the recent turn of events for us, "pesky warriors" lol :D

FrostII and By Tor like this.
  3. coffeeislife

coffeeislife Avatar

Yeah. I was having a blast with my plate warrior. Now I kinda regret spending all that exp... Shoulda gone magic or something :/

Cordelayne likes this.
  4. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

Even as a magic user the max resist nerf sucks. Remember, everything and its mother is magic resistant so you have to be able to take a bit of a beating to well, do anything, or switch to melee if you want to go anywhere near any zone where obsidian golems are due to total magic shutdown.

My biggest issue with this change is that its going to make little difference to someone fighting a dragon that's smashing them for 300 points, if they resist 60 points or 80 points its still gonna hurt. My issue is that I'm now taking damage from trash mobs that pre-broken resist hit me for 4-5 points, during r52 hit me for 0 points, and now hit me for 20 points. When there's 15 of them shooting at you, it doesn't matter if you're melee or ranged, you're not getting away from that.

Cordelayne likes this.
  5. Pounce

Pounce Avatar

I use bows but that does not mean i would not feel with the tanks (because as soon they are down i for sure feel it!)

6. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

Guys. I am a tamer sorcerer and the heavy armor bug affects me too as I out damage my obsidian bear quickly.

No swords, polearm, or Bludgeon. Just a ranged fire arrow. So becoming a fire mage won’t really help with this issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.