Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

The Highvale Slowdown

Discussion in 'Release 53 Feedback Forum' started by Vladamir Begemot, Apr 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

I hadn't really got the big deal with players complaining about running into NPCs. Since everyone died in Ardoris, it's been pretty easy to get around them.

That is until 2x XP, and I went to Highvale Outskirts.

Prepare to be slimed.

Now I understand why new players complain a lot about this. In the Monastery you are constantly getting caught on NPC's, and it gets pretty annoying.

Rather than change the whole system, take a look at Highvale Outskirts Monastery and see if you can alleviate the problem there.

Jaesun and Draugur2 like this.
  2. Sorthious

Sorthious Avatar

You talking about how they auto-initiate conversations? I remember that. They also wouldn't do it just once, but everytime you passed them they would stop you! Totally irritating!

3. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

No, NPC's slowing you down when you touch them.

In almost all places in the game you can get around them after you figure out that this is how it works. Both other Outskirts are open areas, so it's easy to not be slowed.

Highvale Outskirts has a lot of NPC's in hallways, doorways, etc. So you'll run through 3 of them in a row and then punch the computer monitor.

Or, if you're a new player, you'll think that this is how it is going to be through the rest of the game (it's not), and your opinion of the game will take a big hit.

Jaesun, Browncoat Jayson and Leostorm like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.