Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known](Blood River Outskirts) Captain Bearfield requires non-quest version of manifesto

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Browncoat Jayson, Apr 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

4/30/2018 11:39 PM
    Title: Captain Bearfield requires non-quest version of manifesto
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: The version of the Cleansing Manifesto that Captain Bearfield requests is not the quest version that you have in your inventory in yellow. Instead, it is a copy that you get from Alberic that is not marked as a quest item (or even as non-tradeable). I had actually put this on a shelf in my lot and forgot about it, and came across this version today. Once I turned this version in, I got the warrant and could complete the Blood River scenario. I'd highly recommend making this version of the Manifesto at least No Trade; you still get the tradeable/deco version after turning it in to Bearfield.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 16291
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8110
    SotA.Win.64.770.Date.04.30.18
    Area: Novia_R7_Forest02_01
    Area Display Name: Blood River Outskirts
    Loc: (353.9, 85.1, 188.5)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjdfRm9yZXN0MDJfMDF8fCgzNTMuODYsIDg1LjA1OSwgMTg4LjQ1OCl8KDAsIDAuOTA3LCAwLCAwLjQyMSl8MTMwLjQ5Mzl8MTEuMzkzNjF8NC42MQ==

2. Puuk

Puuk Developer Emeritus

She's set up to accept any version of the manifesto you have on you. If, for some reason, you have the quest and deco version, one or the other will work (if the first one you slide over doesn't work, then try the other).

3. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Thats what I'm reporting; I've been trying to finish this for months and putting the quest version in the trade window doesn't activate the button to complete the transaction. It wasn't until I found the deco version and tried it that I could finally get this quest to complete. And since this version is tradeable and can be placed as deco, it could very easily no longer be available.

4. Puuk

Puuk Developer Emeritus

Ah, okay, I finally get it. I'll enter that in Jira and take a look. Should be an easy fix. Thanks for clarifying!

Browncoat Jayson likes this.
  5. Puuk

Puuk Developer Emeritus

Bug #58668. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.