Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Repro needed] Decay no longer De-levels skills?

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Arkah EMPstrike, May 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

5/15/2018 11:10 AM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate: 100%? (cant confirm unless i dont kill anything for a day)
    Blocker?
    Details: the past 2 days ive been going afk in dangerous palces and return to find my pooled XP is 0. When this happened before i woudl also see several skills deleveled a bit.

Today with my XP pool at 0 i went to die to check if i lost any skill progress. I saw none of my skills lose progress and debug mode said i lost 0 xp on death. It might be because i had died a undetermined numebr of times while i was AFK, but through these couple of days of this i have not had anythign de-level.
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 8107
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 GPU RAM: 4043
    SotA.Win.64.773.Date.05.01.18
    Area: SiegeEncounter_Forest01_Road/POT_forest_metropolis_01_template/Formosa
    Area Display Name: Forest Siege
    Loc: (-50.3, 31.3, -107.2)
    Debug: U2llZ2VFbmNvdW50ZXJfRm9yZXN0MDFfUm9hZHxQT1RfZm9yZXN0X21ldHJvcG9saXNfMDFfdGVtcGxhdGUvRm9ybW9zYXwoLTUwLjI4MywgMzEuMjg0LCAtMTA3LjIzNil8KDAsIDAuOTgxLCAwLCAtMC4xOTUpfDIwMi42Mjc5fDIxLjEyNDEyfDkuOTMzMDcy

2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@EMPstrike
    I cannot repro this. I have tried a few times. When I have zero in the pool and everything set to maintain I will delevel once I use the ankh. How many times did you die in a roughly 24 hour period? What is your adventure level?
    One thing to consider: you may have died more than you realize if you were afk, if you repeatedly auto-spawned.

3. Sir Leonard

Sir Leonard Localization Team

Just to add: have you tried NOT to use the anhk (like wait for rez timer)?
    Cause that seems to be the situation there.

4. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Im level 90 something, i went afk and died alot in a encounter yesterday and got no deleveling notifications, and it happened again today (dropped to 0 from the first death) and didnt get and de-leveling notifications. Maybe ijust got lucky?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.