Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Vertas Pass "Safe Passage"

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by bugmaster77, May 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bugmaster77

bugmaster77 Avatar

The Vertas Pass "Safe Passage" function doesn't appear to function. I spoke to the Elf just inside the zone at the south gate, and was given "Safe Passage" through the zone (free the first time). The first enemy attacked me so I ran out.

I went back in and paid for "safe Passage". The second attempt, I was accosted by a large troll, as well as aggroed the elves in there. I ran through the zone, but by no means was it safe. It appeared to be functioning just like a siege zone.

Perhaps I misunderstood something, but even if that is the case, things need to be clarified for the player. As is, I wasted both the free passage, and 1500gp I paid for the second attempt, having to still run for my life.

2. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

@bugmaster77 AFAIK you need to step on the teleporter pad near the elf after getting the free passage

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@bugmaster77, i thought the one-time free safe passage was through sanctus spine, not vertas.

4. bugmaster77

bugmaster77 Avatar

I did not see the teleporter pad. Thanks for clarifying that, Rentier!

Mods, delete this thread please!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.