Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Resolved]Finishing Shroud Quest gives no Shroud or XP

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by greenerpastures, May 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HannahAlpenglow

HannahAlpenglow Avatar

1. Title: Finishing the Shroud of the Avatar main quest gives no shroud or XP
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%, though I can only try once :)
    3. Blocker? Yes
    4. Details: I finished the Shroud Quest as of Patch 782. The quest conversation with Oracle and Arabella occurs as normal, and I get the message about completed the quest and speaking with Lord British. However, no shroud was given to my character, nor was an experience granted - (no messages in my chat box about either receiving the shroud or obtaining experience happened as normally would for a quest completion, and the shroud was not in my inventory).
    5. Steps to Reproduce: Complete the Shroud quest by speaking to The Oracle and Arabella.
    6. User Specs:

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz (8) System RAM: 16242
      GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 GPU RAM: 1979
      SotA.Win.64.782.Date.05.30.18
      Area: OracleTemple/StageThree
      Area Display Name: Oracle Temple
      Loc: (1.4, 1.7, 4.8)
      Debug: T3JhY2xlVGVtcGxlfFN0YWdlVGhyZWV8KDEuMzg3LCAxLjcyMywgNC44MzEpfCgwLCAwLjk4MywgMCwgMC4xODQpfDE5MC44MTI5fDYuNzQ2NDE1fDYuNjA4MDc=
      May 31, 2018
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  2. HannahAlpenglow

HannahAlpenglow Avatar

Update - logging off and back on provided the Shroud in my inventory, but experience was not provided that I can tell.

3. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

We have discovered the exception that's firing and are working on a fix as soon as possible. Bug IDL 59661

4. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

This will be fixed with patch 785. Note that the experience will appear in your inventory on load. Attempting to drag the experience around in your inventory will cause the server to handle applying it to your character.

Jay Nord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.