Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Enemies regenerating different in R54

Discussion in 'Combat, Skills, & Magic' started by Tiberius Pendragon, May 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiberius Pendragon

Tiberius Pendragon Avatar

1. Title: Enemies regenerating different in R54
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker? No
    4. Details: I played in a group with a friend and get very strange regenerating amounts of hp on enemies. In this video we fight Goruk mansmasher and at around 4min23seconds you can see a high crit landing in and the enemy loses that amount of hp but in a split second gets back to the hp he had before the impact of the crit. We tried this with other enemies and also have alot more difficulties because it is very hard to kill enemies because of that regenerating. This seems not to be the case playing solo! Anyways, after R54 i instantly noticed this because it felt alot different and is really annoying.
    5. Steps to Reproduce: play in a group, land high damage on enemies and watch what happens to the regenerating of the hp
    6. User Specs:
      Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.150715-0600)
      Language: German (Regional Setting: German)
      System Manufacturer: MSI
      System Model: MS-7751
      BIOS: BIOS Date: 10/24/12 17:02:19 Ver: 04.06.05
      Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
      Memory: 16384MB RAM
      Available OS Memory: 16334MB RAM
      Page File: 6146MB used, 26521MB available
      Windows Dir: C:\Windows
      DirectX Version: DirectX 11
      DX Setup Parameters: Not found
      User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
      System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
      DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
      DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

FrostII likes this.
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Tiberius Pendragon
    Goruk is a rough example to go by because he is TOUGH. He is much high level in tier than the other trolls in the game, such as the one in Ravensmoor. You seem high in level and he is orange to you. He is meant to regen fast.
    If there are other examples you or others have I will gladly review them. Can you go into some of the other mobs you are seeing this with?

3. Tiberius Pendragon

Yeah i get that on low tier mobs too, and i can imagine that Goruk is tough but it definitly looks like a bug to me in this video..1700hp regeneration? Also if you look closely in this video you see he regenerates exactly the damage he got from that crit in a split second not 100 less or more..no it is the exact amount. i try to get some low mobs on cam and will post it as soon as possible. i would also be happy if other players could try to recreate and post if they have the same issue.

Thank you,

Tiberius Pendragon

4. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

His regen is meant to be pretty crazy high like that. This is content for those who find a lot of other in game content to not be challenging enough. And it seems a few players out there have met and even exceeded our expectations when it comes to Goruk already....

But yes, we are on the same page when it comes to Goruk. He is supposed to be unlike anything players have seen before.

5. Anvar

Anvar Avatar

@Lexie, seen this too, for example the tenebris harbour wave mobs, now have much higher regen, even the lowere hp ones at the start regen an insane amount. Early in the fight they seem to have a burst regen.
    and the boss relic hunters regen was more like Torc`s regen

6. Joe Zhudarak

Joe Zhudarak Avatar

as i explained in other thread.....the same mobs have different life regen solo or in party....i killed a lot of ancients bear and the 8000 troll by myself...but with friend they have a insane life regen......you guys should check the heal modifier skills in blade....polearm and fire...maybe they are buffing

7. Scrambler

Scrambler Developer Emeritus

We tracked the issue down and have a likely fix. Please try build #788, should be available in a bit.

8. Tiberius Pendragon

Good to know, thanks for the fast response and letting us know.

Scrambler likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.