In R55, those who complete storylines get POT row lot deed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Roycestein Kaelstrom, Jun 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baratan

Baratan Avatar

I barely get to play during the week and if the weather is nice forget playing on the weekends too.

I played for 3 hours last night and spent most of the time traveling to Spite and then into Malice. I didn't make anywhere near the 2k I need for my daily lot tax and forget being able to do it every single day.

I'm probably going to have to pick up my house and put it back in the bank to the detriment of the POT I live in. There are already empty lots all over the place. I almost feel like the taxes should be more of a test of activity and a gold sink as a secondary.

2. Leostorm

Leostorm Avatar

This is very good news.

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  3. matsutaki

matsutaki Avatar

What exactly is meant by "story line"? like maybe finishing the path of courage virtue quest?

4. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

It was implied that this was from getting the Shroud. If you have already received the Shroud, you will just need to talk to the Oracle again.

5. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

The main storyline is the 3 paths and then a few more quests.

6. Tulmar the Barbarian

Tulmar the Barbarian Avatar

Finally I will have a house! :D

7. Pounce

Pounce Avatar

Well a few more... like visiting a few tombs(few hehe), go through 2 long dungeons, find 4 special items, fight through an puzzle riddled zone......

Cordelayne and Elwyn like this.
  8. Godra

Godra Avatar

Shadowwood Forest is a nested newly upgraded Crossroads Villege POT featuring more than 100 row lots, 8 NPC’s, public crafting and will have free rent for all land owners. With the new influx of POT Row Lot Deeds in R55, I wanted to give our newly acquired land owners a place to live. Taxes are hard enough to pay, so paying rent on top of that would be even more time consuming just to pay bills. Plus, being a nested town in both Brittany Fields and Brittany Alley’s, there is no town sieges. Close to the major city of Brittany and quick travel to Hidden Vale.

Many of the Row lots are along a stream or by a lake for water front views!!! There are a few Village Lots as well and there will be two devotional shrines. The upgrade was purchased today, so all row lot spaces will be in place within a few days of R55 release. If you are looking for a place to live, a place to call home and a place to claim that free Row Lot, then look no further. Shaddowwood Forest can be the town you can stake claim in Shroud of The Avatar!!!

All lots will be unlocked and open to claim once R55 releases and the remains lots are placed after the upgrade.

9. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

Agree 100%

Cordelayne likes this.
  10. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

There's the path of love, the path of truth, the path of courage and then the path of the oracle.

11. Floors

Floors Avatar

100 percent agreed. I think it's a major issue, and I think even the devs have fallen into this. Just go look at the new player experiences on youtube and you can confirm this.

Rent's insane... I'm lucky enough to have tax free deeds, but I'm spending tens of thousands just to maintain one village lot... I'm gonna let it die soon it's not worth it. AND I have a scepter... can you imagine a newb that you know, can't play all day every day ? Forget it

majoria70 and Pounce like this.
  12. Xandra7

Xandra7 Avatar

After trying to complete the main quests again, I need to say that it is still to buggy for me to waste my time on. How is it that so many have already completed the quest line and it is still a mess.
    Granted, much of it is fun .. but the bad experiences with bugs overshadows those parts.

New players are going to walk away from this with a bad impression.

Jaesun and cobran like this.
  13. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

I can't confirm, that the questlines are very buggy.
    I did the first paths (L,T,C) for the second time. The story can be played fluently. And I did all side quests again - they are also playable ;)

Still a few small bugs and (really) disturbing technical stuff, but absolute playable. Watch the bug report of R54 - I posted the last bugs I recognized on my way through Novia ...

I think it is very important to report bugs and give feedback about CONCRETE situations - especially those preventing to have fun, so other players mustn't make the same experience :(

I really often read about "questline bugs" - and people didn't take the time to provide concrete information.
    Unfortunately - if we don't report them and don't give feedback, nothing will change ...

Over the last 4 years a lot of things changed in a good way. The story tells more context.
    Beside the questline I missed feedback about the Quest Journal and Map system over the last years - and I really wondered about, why?

After launch date a lot of people started to play the storyline for the first time: The bug reporting for Quests raised!
    More people complained about the quests ...
    You can watch the bug reporting each release. More and more (new) people play the storyline.
    And yes, it's a shame - I mean it - that some bugs and really disturbing things are still in, as I actually wrote here after finishing the 3 paths again.
    I Just want to mention the most terrifying "Player xyz is on/offline" information inside the dialogue box ...

But to be honest and fair:
    Beside these few things, the storyline is in a good condition. I think the story writer really care about to get rid of the last bugs :)

And I am still hoping for R 55 for a better Quest Journal and that the "player xyz is on/off" will not appear any longer in the dialogue box ... (fingers crossed).

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.