Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Beat the game Oracle wont give lot deed

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Galadriel O'Sullivan, Jun 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

I have four accounts that all got the shroud, and one was not getting the deed. I did much walking back and forth between the big and little Oracles, with all my Arabella keywords greyed out, and it still didn't drop. What finally triggered it just now was clicking on Goodbye on Arabella. Just pressing escape somehow must not have been enough. Then you will see the big overlay text with how long it took you to finish, and can go to the little Oracle next door to claim the deed.

For those who used the quest reset after getting the shroud, if you didn't completely finish the quests properly, you will probably have to do it all over again. Or maybe even if you did, for all I know.

EDIT: It seems I had another alt that hadn't gotten the deed. Yes, I actually had to click on Goodbye. Just pressing escape to exit Arabella's conversation wasn't enough to get the completion text.

To be completely clear, this is the Arabella at the big Oracle in Central Brittany.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
    Jaesun likes this.
  2. Taylor Strong

Taylor Strong Avatar

I would like to say, you are a true hero. No, but seriously, this worked for me and I was able to get my deed. So thank you!

Jaesun, Mishikal and Elwyn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.