Live Stream Stretch Goal...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nomalice, Jul 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nomalice

Nomalice Avatar

I think I really would Like the Eight Ball Fortune Teller....And!...would cut down on the questions on the livestream. :p

Vladamir Begemot and Jaesun like this.
  2. Arcanoxer

Arcanoxer Avatar

We need a livestream exclusive for the missed stretch goals.

3. oplek

oplek Avatar

I might be more excited for the fireworks if you could do something with them. It'd be interesting, for instance, if they could be part of a arrow crafting recipe... even if it's cosmetic-only.

Spoon and Sol Stormlin like this.
  4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i'm not too impressed with either the lb or darkstarr stuff for the simple reason that i am neither one of those people. it'd be appropriate for THEM to wear/use, but not for anyone else.

- not a walking billboard

5. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

Omg Yes!!!! All of this and especially a prosperity ingot mold. Please go work for them lol!!

Coffee Pirate and Nomalice like this.
  6. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Yeah, it'll be pretty awesome when they do a Cora themed telethon.

7. Sol Stormlin

Sol Stormlin Avatar

Hmmmm what would we see?!

8. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Hm. Good question! A bow of some type for sure, made from bronze. A "blank" cabalist hood. Customized whiskey bottles. Some leather armor I actually like the look of, besides the elven elite archer set. (Actually, I like some of the new ebon cult stuff, maybe a customized version of that.) An obsidian potion of removing the dumb ugly symbols off of everything. More crumbling stone ruin deco bits, like fences, columns, general debris. Pavers show up in goals a lot now, maybe some crumbling broken pavers. A broken obelisk.

Ooh! A sarcophagus/gravestone basement hatch pattern! My "house" is actually ruins with an adjacent necropolis, so that would be crazy awesome to have.

And some sort of necromancery-looking vendor pattern. Or a zombie vendor pattern.

Coffee Pirate, Nomalice and Jaesun like this.
  9. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Wait, where are these?

10. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Ooooooh nice ideas!

And also, if there's going to be a Halloween one with any hope of the items being in in time, it's got to be August. I am not sure August will even make it, should really have been July.

kaeshiva likes this.
  11. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

Brown Top Hat, Brown Byrocket Hat, Highwayman Hat, Ardoris Guard Helm, Ardoris Shogun Helm, Elven Archer Helm (old and new styles), Steampunk Top Hat, Brown Fur Hat,Virtue Flame Helm
    That's just off top of my head. I think the norgard fur hood is potentially? Just always seem to have so many options for leather, as in stuff you can pattern.

Alley Oop likes this.
  12. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

Well if we wanted to plan ahead and have the rewards delivered when they'd be useful, yeah, we needed halloween rewards this time since they tend to take 2 releases to get delivered.
    So August stuff we'd likely get beginning of November. So ideally we'd want to be looking at thanksgiving stuff next month. I'd like to order a replenishing turkey platter, please.

13. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

FWIW I reminded us of this a couple months ago to give us time for Halloween. You're right, we should probably just skip it and go straight to the November holidays now because everyone gets upset (rightfully) when the Halloween stuff doesn't show up until then.

Spoon likes this.
  14. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

While hat patterns may work on leather helms, they look like hats, not helms.

15. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

True, but there's still like a half dozen 'helmets' in there - more than any other armor type. I think we need more choices for all of them, yes, but leather has the most overall options.

Barugon likes this.
  16. DeadnGone

DeadnGone Avatar

Ok, NEW idea on stretch rewards.... well its an old idea on a new thing...

INSTEAD of just getting whatever at each stretch tier.... how about... having multiple choices. Pledgers can then CHOOSE the thing they want for each tier (kind of like what UO did/does). This way you can have multiple things that may appeal to guys/gals, adventurers, crafters, etc. Can even use some of the old never rewarded stuff too to fill in, but having multiple choices may get more interested in the livestream stretch goals as well. I know there have been a few I liked where my wife said, "these suck" and I'm sure others have said the same for various ones. This way you appeal to a larger audience and people can have a better chance at getting stuff they'd like.

Just a thought.

17. Pounce

Pounce Avatar

I really wonder what it is about stretch goals, most of the stuff I can not use shy of buying deeds for real big plots anyways so 90% of the stretch goal things go into the delete folder. Right now i wait until somethign i actual have use of comes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.