Forced Public(Open) Zones

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Zeddicus Zorander, Jul 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korim Rackham

Korim Rackham Avatar

That would be cool, my guess is they wont want to do that because right now we all know the game is pretty empty. That being said, currently they can play the "people are in private mode, or friends only card." You make all the cities forced pub zones and the towns are still lifeless/dead that would cause more issues than worth. We already know this games like a ghost town, making forced pub in all cities will just confirm it and it can no longer be denied! i vote +10000 on this, one of my biggest barriers to playing this game is how it doesn't feel like multi player. Too many great single player games out there with much more content/stories/better graphics for me to want to play SOTA for a single player experience.

Stundorn likes this.
  2. Sharok Alurien

Sharok Alurien Avatar

Most of the community are reasonable and friendly folks....I'm sorry you've had bad luck with folks that you've met thus far.

3. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Hmm? Ok here goes, how many people complain if they are forced to pvp? Yeah exactly. I play party only for one reason alot of people in this game i dont want to see! When the people come on that i want to play with we typically add to party. I do pop into multi every now and then because of some event etc.. this game is totally built on single player rules, everyone can do everything, sooo i dont really need a hundred people, i can do it all. Theres no need for playing in multi! But one great thing about the set up of this game is i have a choice! Just like the non-pvp people. If we are to be forced to play multi, then in turn people should be forced to play pvp! Most of these options are personal opinions, including mine, but if im forced to deal with people i dont like, i should be able to kill them in the process(personally i love full loot pvp)
    With the way things are set up, i actually have a choice whether to play with a bunch of people that ..
    #1 rarely talk to other players
    #2 emoting the hell out of things
    #3 standing around absolutly doing nothing but dancing and playing music.
    #4 i really dont need in a party in the first place, since i can do everything you can
    #5 becoming a transport service for thousands of people that will never talk to you anyhow (just using you for teleports)
    #6 these people i would love to see be forced into pvp,like you want us to be in multiplayer.
    So i say leave things as they are, and no nobody should be forced into anything!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    Ravicus Domdred and Rowell like this.
  4. Ravicus Domdred

Ravicus Domdred Avatar

Its a slipery slope to judge, I agree, but there are people that you would not be seen with, which make you feel uncomfortable with. I have been here since inception. No need to judge me, best judge thyself and thy matters.

blaquerogue and Aldo like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.