Waterskins..this would be good

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Belladonna Rose, Jul 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

We all know that we need to eat food now for buffs. Also carry potions for heals and such. Even a bucket of water for dousing ourselves if on fire. Why do we not have at "Water Skin" to have something to drink when we are out adventuring. This skin can be worn in the belt slot...seen or not on the avatar. I mean doesnt have to be seen as our necklace and rings are not seen except on the paperdoll. So the water skin can be worn in the belt slot easy enough. This container can hold up to 10 uses. The uses of this drink would need some sort of buff to make it worthwhile. I suggest they can be similar as the imbued restoration. Not as high but high enough to make it worthwhile. Say 20-50 hp and 20-50 focus. Why you say to give hp and focus well...think about it.
    Long hot walk/run or rough tiring fight with mobs....take a swig of water from the skin and be refreshed. If you want to make it to work like food buffs...that is fine too. Just feel there should be some sort of benefit from having and taking a drink of water as well as the other things we use .
    I think this would be a great item to have. Can be craftable as well like the quivers. Be refillable when gearing up for an adventure.
    Let me know what you think

Arsenic likes this.
  2. Arsenic

Arsenic Avatar

nice idea ,
    i dont get the differance to pots,
    they are also to 99% water,
    but ,
    it would also be helpful,
    to refresh after some hot rounds of dancing on parties
    to cool down abit,
    like jumping in pool ;)

3. redfish

redfish Avatar

But I don't eat food, or carry potions. Because they're unnecessary except in extreme circumstances, and are a hassle for what they're worth.

Waterskins are cool and all, but I don't see the point of adding them just to be another gimmick that I also won't end up using. There are still fundamental problems with how food, potions, reagents are implemented in game now.

Alley Oop likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.