1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Wanna Sell my Citizen Plegde

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Luznad, Aug 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luznad

Luznad Avatar

delete

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  2. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings @Luznad. Is the pledge complete and items unclaimed?

3. Luznad

Luznad Avatar

i can't really tell you, cus its along time i logged in.

how can i see if it is claimed or not?

4. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings, If you login to the add-on store and click account. Under Special Rewards and add-ons it should all be listed as ready to claim if you have not claimed anything or be listed as claimed if you have. If you have Claimed rewards you would have to log into your character and see what is in the bank or in inventory.

5. Arradin

Arradin Avatar

You are not allowed to sell accounts anymore.

I would suggest that you claim all the rewards and just sell the rewards instead. it will probably generate as much if not more money

6. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Actually, you just aren't supposed to sell them through the forums because people then think that means Portalarium will handle support on them if things go sideways. You can still sell them, but are supposed to do so elsewhere.

Solazur likes this.
  7. Draugur2

Draugur2 Avatar

Yeah @Luznad, might as well delete before they do! :)

8. Luznad

Luznad Avatar

Oh Sorry,

i didnt knew its forbidden to sell the whole thing.

9. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

It's not. It's just not supposed to happen here. There are a couple stores that will host it, I don't usually use outside trading sites so off the top of my head I don't know their names but someone does. And @Lord Andernut might be able to help make it happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.