1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Collector's Boxes Shipping & Arriving!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkStarr, Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

The shipments are coming from France and while I can understand your eagerness to receive the goodies, it is highly unlikely that the packagers in France are going through Kickstarter to see who pledged first. So I agree with you that it's not a first come first served basis here.

Many of us all over the world are waiting for packages to arrive. I would wait a few weeks before reporting a possible problem.

2. Sea Bear

Sea Bear Avatar

I have received 5 out of 8 accounts so far. I think patients is a virtue here. By this time next week I might be a bit concerned, if you got it verified and double triple checked it. Might be a good time to go fishing. Not sure what I am going to do with all these, was not the motivation for setting up multiple pledges and accounts.

3. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

Many derive pleasure from inventing something to complain about.

4. Logain

Logain Avatar

Yes, thanks (though his posting didn't mention anything about charging again).
    I guess I was simply hoping for a bit of a better information politics.
    I'd have expected a page explaining in detail email coming by company X (address, subject, no attachment), if you don't get that by Y contact Z. If you got the email and don't get the package by Y+A, contact Z, or escalate the problem to B. The packages are going to be labeled as value <list> for toll. The novel is going to be shipped separately by [similar to above].

5. Jens_T

Jens_T Avatar

I don't think you're alone with that wish. From the official reactions Portalarium was surprised when the first CE boxes arrived without notification email.

Re charging - if they "sold" something and it was paid including shipping, the buyer is not liable for extra shipping due to the seller splitting into several deliveries. On the other hand - we do have the PDF version of the novel for years, the extended version was published/printed and is now available for a bargain... I am not hopeful to see a printed paperback of the original story soon. And even if it comes, they will have to organize with Tracy Hickmann and RG to sign it.

6. Duke Olahorand

Duke Olahorand Localization Team

The Lord box arrived today, the Duke box still due. A little bit strange priority ... who paid most has to wait longest. (On top next week nobody is at home to receive the box. And without tracking no chance to redirect to neighbour.)

Godra likes this.
  7. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Got my first in Hudson Valley area of NY yesterday. 1 down 2 to go. And I have absolutely no worries about them getting here.

Gabriel Nightshadow and Verit like this.
  8. Ronni

Ronni Avatar

I hope it comes with another delivery service (they normally come later the day e.g. Hermes ..) ... today it is my birthday and would be a perfect birthday present if it still would arrive today ... after this long time waiting for it...[/QUOTE]

Also today no delivery from DHL... normally it takes one day with DHL and this seems to be the chosen delivery service for Germany.... so for a 15 USD international delivery, that is quite uncomfortable... not to know when and if it will arrive ... :-(

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
  9. LancerVI

LancerVI Avatar

Woooooohooooooo!!!! It arrived today. What a pleasant surprise!!!!

Check this out!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Waiting ….. :cool:

11. Floors

Floors Avatar

[/QUOTE]
    I dont' think the priority has much to do with how you got them. I got mine earlier this week and I'm Lord Marshall.

It has more to do with where you live and how good the postal system near you is, methinks. And when they were mailed, maybe.

12. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

13. Dermott

Dermott Avatar

Mine arrived today!

Sticker was on the box as well.

I did not luck out and get the Last Cloth Map though (with the extra Lord British doodles).

14. Dermott

Dermott Avatar

It has more to do with where you live and how good the postal system near you is, methinks. And when they were mailed, maybe.[/QUOTE]

Mine came from France... for some reason... I am Citizen, the packing slip says Lord of the Manor, not that it really matters IMO.

15. Floors

Floors Avatar

Yeah, they came from France, but once they're in the US, you're at the mercy of USPS.

Some people were saying their earlier pledges were arriving first, but you just got yours and I had a later pledge well before you. So there is not a correlation.

16. Duke Olahorand

Duke Olahorand Localization Team

I was due for a total of 6 boxes. 3 came on Friday, 1 today. Only the lowest pledge and the highest (and oldest, my only direct Kickstarter one) are still not delivered.

17. Dermott

Dermott Avatar

So it's really luck of the draw (so to speak). Important thing is that they're arriving!

18. Gaumarol

Gaumarol Avatar

Box arrived today!

Ankh, coin and the Cloth map remembers of old Ultima!!!

Arcanoxer likes this.
  19. Verit

Verit Avatar

No boxes today, fingers crossed for.... Tuesday.:oops:

20. Yistaan

Yistaan Avatar

I completely forgot these were coming and only added my mailing address to my account yesterday, being an explorer level backer. :( Is it too late for me to get these? I am 140 dollar level.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.