1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Collector's Boxes Shipping Phase 2 (and printed book update)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkStarr, Sep 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Also if you have confirmed re-check if your account has been un-confirmed again. I have confirmed several times in the past and recently my account became un-confirmed again. I have had no address change in the last 15 years. So FYI check again. I am now re-confirmed again I did check again today. So to be safe check again. ;)

Sonja and Gabriel Nightshadow like this.
  2. Duke Olahorand

Duke Olahorand Localization Team

I miss (only) one box out of the pledges. Unfortunately there is no way to determine, which one of the two identical pledges to the same delivery address is missing.
    Mails: Received only two in total, as far as I have seen - for each delivery location one?
    No hint on the account page, if delivered or not.

*Salute*
    Olahorand

Sonja likes this.
  3. Michael Lanzer

Michael Lanzer Avatar

@DarkStarr Thank you for the information. I myself am excited to hear that the book will be completed the way it was intended. After seeing the beautiful box and items inside I received I have no doubt of the quality to expect for the book. I am a patient man who appreciates everything you and the entire team have worked for to make this wonderful game. Thank you all.

Sonja, Proteus Tempest and Verit like this.
  4. Lady Addy

Lady Addy Avatar

Thank you for the update and clarification on what was happening. @DarkStarr We know glitches happen.

I constantly updated the address whenever I saw it was asking to be confirmed, hope it stuck this time. (seems to have) International was purchased right away. So with fingers crossed, I will see the boxes next week.

5. Katu

Katu Avatar

Why europeans pay for the US deliveries? Its coming from France and "international shipping" is NOT paid if you live in US, why is that?

Disclaimer, I don't have items coming, not high enought pledge. Just curious.

6. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

I'm kinda relieved that it is not me who is to blame, that I find my shipping adress again and again in state "unconfirmed". I'm one of those who are cursed by issue 3 on both accounts with boxes.
    *joke* I knew port would take revenge on me for the blackhole maze. *joke*

Joke aside. Please say if I understood it correct. If I now get my shipping adress in the state "confirmed" and don't do anything to change my accountpage till 21st septembre, you would try to deliver my boxes in phase 1? @DarkStarr

Sonja, Lady Addy and Sir_Hemlock like this.
  7. DancingShade

DancingShade Avatar

Hi my collector's box (possibly from the initial wave? who knows?) turned up today and it's pretty nice. I must admit it kind of blindsided me as I've been caught up in life things for ages and not paying much attention to my games.

It was like holding a copy of The Black Gate in my hand again. I carefully repacked everything and it's going on my shelf for now.

Need to get myself an appropriate chain to put that Ankh on though. That's going to be an interesting conversation with a local jeweler I'm sure.

8. Thadeus Crook

Thadeus Crook Avatar

9. Arcanoxer

Arcanoxer Avatar

Back in February 2018 i told Sarah from the QA about the bug that shipping address getting un-confirmed.
    She told me they are well aware and i will receive my package in time... :rolleyes:

And now i still wait for a answer from the Portalarium support for over 11 days.
    What a unorganized disaster.

Sonja likes this.
  10. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

I encourage everyone to please re-read Darkstarr's post if you have not received a reply from me, as it is possible that your address/shipment could be in one of the states he listed.

11. Arcanoxer

Arcanoxer Avatar

Maybe it's a good reminder for everyone with the address verification problem to buy nothing from the Portalarium Store until they receive their physical goods, because the address is getting unconfirmed when you do so!

Sonja and bloodydragon like this.
  12. opTi

opTi Avatar

That was often claimed, but it can not be the cause. I bought a lot of stuff in the last months / years and my address was always in the status "verified". At least not all users are affected by this problem ...
    And indeed, yesterday I received the Collectors Box.

13. opTi

opTi Avatar

could it be a problem with the payment method...that in some Cases they try to restart a Adressverification as a part of the authentication process (like payment by credit card) ?
    i always used paypal and never faced any kind of problems.

Sonja likes this.
  14. Arcanoxer

Arcanoxer Avatar

*shanti edit*

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  15. Arradin

Arradin Avatar

Don't take that personal thought, they are very much behind on tickets. I think Sarah is the only one handling tickets, and im sure they have a crapton of support tickets regarding shipping alone.

I have been waiting for my PoT transfer for 3 weeks now, and now im afraid i won't be able to get it in before next release... but there is nothing much do to except wait, i guess.

Sonja and Lord Stein like this.
  16. Arcanoxer

Arcanoxer Avatar

*shanti edit*

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
  17. opTi

opTi Avatar

You are completely right. But with the third sentence i´ve defused the statement...it seem´s that you have noticed that, why else did you cut the quote?

18. Mylady ‘Gin Gin Darlin

Mylady ‘Gin Gin Darlin Avatar

I think despite the disagreements there are quite a few reports from users having issues with address resets, which shows there is a bug that Port needs to address. And it would be best case scenario if they could make it a priority to get fixed instead of making it a constant onus on the player to correct. Especially when it directly affects players receiving their physical rewards because their account has reset the shipping confirmation (repeatedly in some cases).
    If Port can correct the issue now it would prevent a lot of issues further down the road and clear up a lot of tickets.
    But that’s not for me (or anyone else) to decide. Ultimately only Port can fix the reset issue.
    All the player can do in the mean time is constantly check their shipping address is confirmed.

I just wanted to point out my observations from reading the threads lately. Not a dig. Just trying to help.

19. Unseen [ONBE]

Unseen [ONBE] Avatar

If you had to reverify, are there additional actions needed to get one's box?

20. opTi

opTi Avatar

Hi Avatars, maybe you should try to use PayPal for Shop payments. It should work without set back the Adressverification Status

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.