Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Stackable Items

Discussion in 'Release 57 Feedback' started by moxiepilot, Sep 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moxiepilot

moxiepilot Avatar

There is a function that annoys me with stackable items. Sometimes when you grab the stack, it grabs the whole stack (Bunch of Goobers+1 x 75 drags all 75 to or from the inventory). Othertimes when you select the items it grabs (1) and leaves the remaining stack.

Why not just make it uniform for stackable items that the whole stack will be taken unless you use the shift key to take a part of the stack? Why make us guess at which stacks will take (1) and which stacks take (all) when selected?

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

it's not a matter of guessing, it's a matter of deco mode. turn deco mode off when you're not using it and you'll always get the whole stack. if you have deco on, and you drag something that is placeable as deco, it assumes you want to deco with it and only grabs one.

Jaesun and Elwyn like this.
  3. moxiepilot

moxiepilot Avatar

Which is asinine since the majority of your items will be in containers within your house. Deco mode is irrelevant since I'm not going to be placing 1 nightshade plant or 1 potion of awesome 99.99% of the time. If i do, I'll use the shift key to choose 1 of a stack.

4. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Just bind deco mode toggle to a key (I use left-ctrl+keypad-plus) and leave it turned off most of the time.

Also, this does not happen if you are standing outside your property line.

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.