Telethon Rewards List Updated

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Warrior B'Patrick, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Floors

Floors Avatar

That would be better than this “Sun and Moon” theme :/

Nelzie likes this.
  2. Razimus

Razimus Avatar

Not as many telethons as I thought there'd be, cool list, thanks. Looks as though I've taken part in 6 of them. Due to the time difference I did attempt to participate in 2 others and was late by an hour or so. They keep the game alive so I am glad they are successful. An idea for a future telethon, maybe have a survey of the different tiers, and have 5 or so choices per goal met, and have the community vote which items they'd like to pledge toward. 5 different statues, designed cloaks, etc, etc, I think it would greatly motivate those who are pledging, to pledge for what they voted for.

3. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

Now you can get a subscription and never miss another.
    ...and those who voted for something that didn't win to not pledge at all.

Fionwyn Wyldemane likes this.
  4. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all. Thank you @blaquerogue for the info on the Ice Elemental Statue and thanks to @Aldo for the suggestion of adding the delivered info. Now I need some editing help. I have gone thru the OP and check it against the actual names and if it was actually delivered. After finding where I left out 2 [ that caused things not to display right I thought may I missed some other things. Would you all look through the OP and see if there is any other things I may have missed or gotten wrong? I am especially interested in correct names of things and if they were actually deliver as marked. Thank you all for your help and I am starting to wonder what the maximum length of a post can be. I plan on doing this for as long as they keep having Livestreams.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
    Fionwyn Wyldemane, Aldo and Rentier like this.
  5. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

should the second line not be 80k?

Fionwyn Wyldemane likes this.
  6. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings @Rentier, Thank you that has been corrected now.

Rentier likes this.
  7. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all, have updated the R56 rewards with the new Aether Rewards.

Spoon, Razimus, Jaesun and 2 others like this.
  8. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all, I have updated the R56 rewards totals but due to a change in the way Port calculates the total contribution for each release's rewards the totals will change until the end of the month they started in. Here is @DarkStarr partial post on this.

Elrond and Fionwyn Wyldemane like this.
  9. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings All, I have updated the list to include the "Box of Replenishing Aether Dye" that was achieved at 65k. Also please note that this Friday Aug 24th is the last week to add to the R56 Livestream totals. Less that 35k to achieve all rewards. Lets get in there and buy something, something BIG! (but only if you can afford it)

10. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all, The last Livestream for R56 has finished and we made it to 81k. This means a brand new Aether Dragon Statue (Village size) for everyone that bought/donated to the Livestream or through subscription. Look under your chair, you get one, and you get one, and you get one.....

Congratz to all.

Synergy Blaize and Aldo like this.
  11. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings All, R57 releases on Thursday the 30th of August. The first Livestream is on Friday the 31 of August. Since all Livestreams now count toward the Livestream totals during the releases cycle (R57 on 30th of August to R58 on 27th of September) I will be updating the OP each weekend after the Livestream. All I can say is "boy this is getting confusing". Anyway stay tuned to see how far we get. The Theme this release is Dungeons.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  12. Nelzie

Nelzie Avatar

I'm so bummed that I missed the Darkstar Telethon AND that we didn't get either the White Sky or the Black Sky armor... (Maybe they can come back to that someday?)

Steevodeevo likes this.
  13. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all. I have updated the delivered items for R54 and R55. Still a couple of things not delivered yet. Have also updated R57 as best I can with out a running total, Please send a request to @DarkStarr to show this on main page. Thank you all and please let me know if you see a error either in the names of items or totals achieved.

Rentier and Cordelayne like this.
  14. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all. No change in Livestream rewards but I did have time to go thru and verify the names of all the delivered items and made sure the OP agrees with delivered. Only 1 more Friday Livestream to get from 63k to 100k. Lets break open those piggy banks and get that custom dungeon blueprint!

Edit Thank you @Lained. I am happy to see this. Will update the OP. Thank you again.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    StarLord likes this.
  15. Lained

Lained Avatar

:)

[​IMG]

16. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all. I have updated the OP again to include Quest Rewards, Stretch Goals, and Telethon /Livestream Rewards. Please let me know if I got anything wrong or if you have any suggestions. Telethons/Livestream are at the end of the list because they will be changing more frequently.

Rentier likes this.
  17. Nelzie

Nelzie Avatar

I knew the Key weapons were a long shot!

Kids going back to school, and dungeons seemingly not so popular? (I guess?)

18. Brewton

Brewton Avatar

There is still time! I would be more encouraged if they were at the $80K level as it seems that is the going cutoff each month, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

19. Nelzie

Nelzie Avatar

There is no time. This Friday is for next month's Dragon Themed Telethon. It's alright... perhaps I'll win the lottery and start supporting this game FAR more heavily. LOL ;-)

Jaesun and Brewton like this.
  20. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all. I have updated the OP to include the Dragon Dungeon Entrance Pattern at the 50K level. I hope this is a tall dragon head where you enter the dungeon thru the dragons mouth. Have no idea if we made it to the next level before midnight or not. If someone knows please post and I will update. This is the last chance for R58 items as next Thursday is R59 (with the fishing update!!!)