Looking good SotA!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jammaplaya, Sep 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jammaplaya

jammaplaya Avatar

Hey all!

Recently I've been logging in a little more often and I've noticed quite a bit more traffic in and around Novia as of late. Glad to see this large bounce back after a slow and, at times, dreary summer slump!

My question to the (Northern Hemisphere) community here is how was your summer?? I had a ton of fun doing lots of camping and vacationing across several continents, that sort of thing. I had a lot of fun, but also missed you all and this place dearly!

Definitely looking forward to a large block of time being spent right here this winter!

Cheers, thanks for reading!

2. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

That's awesome! Where did you go? In my younger years I hiked the Appalachian Trail from northern Vermont to southern Virginia. Then my wife (fiance at the time) and I hiked the Pilgrim's Way from Winchester to Canterbury in Kent. I am a big fan of camping and exploring via foot and fortitude, though it has definitely gotten harder with age! :)

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
  3. Dulayne

Dulayne Avatar

It has been refreshing this month 100%. Not just returning players abound but also new players coming in all of the time. I have been seeing increase interest in the game not just in game, but also from a bloom of newer and higher viewer counts on my stream and Twitch in general. It is a belief of mine that when you see a game holding higher viewership, that gives a good impression of the mood for any game at any one time.

It is still small of course, but seeing how things are progressing at the moment, it is getting better.

TLDR - There are more viewers to new player conversions compared to say Mid July at the peak of summer.

4. jammaplaya

jammaplaya Avatar

Absolutely. No matter the reason, it certainly appears that population and retention are up slightly from my last light dabble in the summer. Glad to see it! In my opinion, performance updates have played a big role!

Well done staff, and many thanks!

Wreckognize, Jason_M and Dulayne like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.