Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

deeds for dungeons?

Discussion in 'Release 58 QA Feedback' started by Witcheypoo, Sep 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witcheypoo

Witcheypoo Avatar

We cannot build out our dungeons due to the block of needing a "deed" to change the dungeon. Can we be told where these will be available? Several people have checked loads of places but none are to be found!
    Thanks
    Witcheypoo

2. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

My understanding is that they aren't in yet (747), but should be in 748.

Based on Darkstarr's patch notes, one is going to be craftable (likely on the Bookseller, but not stated as such). It sounds like the others will appear iin the bank, since they are part of the Add-On Store Dungeon Entrance purchase.

Chatele and Jay Nord like this.
  3. Anvar

Anvar Avatar

According to patch notes you need a foyer, which apparently is craftable -

• Dungeon Foyers: These are the first rooms you appear in after using a dungeon entrance and the starting point from which you build your dungeon. In Release 58 we have created the foyers that come with the dungeon entrances in the Add-On Store and a craftable dungeon foyer.
    • Small Single Connection Grey Stone Dungeon Foyer (Craftable & Delivered with Dungeon Entrance Patterns Book, Mirror, & Arch)

4. Witcheypoo

Witcheypoo Avatar

hmm i have the book, the mirror and the tomb all placed, found the recipes and patterns on a book seller in ardoris, bought and crafted everything, no foyer. just halls, intersections, stairs and a couple of rooms. The menu for changing dungeon is the same as changing basement/house, says deed. no clue at this point. sooo yea, i know fishing works by putting the worm on the bar... hitching in ardoris was killer, but that's all ive been able to test so far :-(

Fruck likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.