Bundles for COTOS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by yobtar, Oct 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yobtar

yobtar Avatar

@DarkStarr what is going on with Bundles for Cotos. You forced us to convert our store credit for in game items/ cotos and promised that we would be able to get new bundles for COTOS and it still hasn't occurred.
    Stuff like this is why I have stopped playing for the most part. It seems you guys make new items all the time for money but dont convert things to get with COTOS. You added some of the bundle items to the store like the Tax Free Vendor but you cant get them with COTOS either. What I really want is mainly the Tax Free Lot and the Tax Free Vendor with cotos.
    An update on this would be great

2. Senash Kasigal

Senash Kasigal Avatar

While we're at it, when can we expect the last 6 Row Home for COTOs?
    Especially this one: Storefront Greenhouse

Kain Darkmoor, Gaelis and nonaware like this.
  3. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

Also asked this -again- on yesterday Telethon ... Last month he told it will be done as soon as possible ...

Elwyn likes this.
  4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

You might be waiting on an answer hopefully Chris and Darkstarr had a nice evening listening to Paul McCartney ;)

5. Kain Darkmoor

Kain Darkmoor Avatar

Doesn't seem to be a priority for them. It's been ~6 months since the COTO vendors were updated. I've been asking pretty much every live stream and just get the generic non answer.

Ataniiq likes this.
  6. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Well, the suddenly they had to move thing probably didn’t help any either.

Fionwyn Wyldemane likes this.
  7. Dulayne

Dulayne Avatar

They had to remove store credits because of EU regulations if I recall correctly, it was out of their hands. Anyone able to clarify that this was the case?

8. yobtar

yobtar Avatar

I understand they had to but they also said Bundles for Cotos were coming MONTHS ago. and it never happens.

9. Obsidian Tempest

Obsidian Tempest Avatar

That is how I understand it as well. As I understand it, Port. goal was to get everything available with Cotos and they have moved a large percentage over. My guess is there is still some "balancing" to do. Like, how to discount these items for coto purchases in the game perhaps? This should be a priority. The move to a new location, SoTAcon, Dragon Con, all the cons, lots to do and limited amount of people to do it. So yeah, We'll keep asking and they'll get to it.

Fionwyn Wyldemane, Jaesun and Dulayne like this.
  10. Dulayne

Dulayne Avatar

Yeah it is super difficult for me to really be annoyed with them because they are going through a HUGE transition these past few months. No matter how much we want, they are all human. It is frustrating, but what can we really do? The fact the game keeps on getting better in many ways (apart from the issues arising from time to time), it is definitely clear they are focused on doing what they think is right.

11. yobtar

yobtar Avatar

And now they announce Bundles are going to expire. WTF Port this is some BS. How fair is this

12. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Where are you getting this information from?

13. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Jaesun likes this.
  14. Paladin Michael

It's not about to be annoyed with someone ...

It's about promised things.

And it's about things not mentioned by a word ("free to play", "Viking and Kobold Bundles expiring"), while people asking over releases and waiting for bundles buyable in game ...
    It's sad, that those things aren't mentioned in telethon - while other stuff is announced twice and more ...

Isn't it interesting to know about
    - two bundles expire (Kobold and Viking)
    AND
    - these bundles now contain Episode 2 access!?

Further it would be important to know:
    - will there be new kinds of "bundles" with Episode 2?
    At the moment only the Viking and Kobold Bundles expire (also most of the Kobold and Viking stuff in shop!)
    - will the other bundles expire, too? If yes, when?

If it was clear, that (all?) bundles will expire until November (end of year?), people would not wait for bundles available in game ...
    And I suppose, some of us would have chosen to take the money to buy directly in shop instead of investing in COTOS (like the monthly rewards program) ...

I think, that's what this thread is about. Well, may be I am wrong ;)

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    Dulayne likes this.
  15. Brewton

Brewton Avatar

Elnoth, Jaesun and Dulayne like this.
  16. Dulayne

Dulayne Avatar

Annoyed, frustrated, disappointed, let down whichever feeling it may be from these promises, I am just talking about myself. I am not talking for all, there is a huge mountain they are climbing and handling at the moment, so it will all come in time. I can appreciate that people want houses with cotos and land via COTOs for example, but there is a lot more penitent stuff to handle such as making the game inviting for new players. Just a matter of priorities, and sadly these priorities are always going to differ between person to person.

Do not forget we may hear more cool stuff over the next few days with it being SOTACon, so maybe there will be some good tidings to come. :)

Plus my reference to being annoyed, is from the feeling that I get from the OP.

Fionwyn Wyldemane and Brewton like this.
  17. nonaware

nonaware Avatar

I am slightly frustrated and mildly annoyed about the lack of info on the in game coto vendors getting updated with things like houses bundles vendors and crafting benches.

its an easy question to answer with 5 min on a live stream or a quick post here.

18. Paladin Michael

Unfortunately, that's not the answer to what the OP refers to ...

All of us are aware, why items are sold for money, equal if separate or as bundle. That's not the point.
    It's about missing -promised- features (to buy bundles in game like other items).
    And it's about getting aware, this ship could have sailed end of november for at least two of them.
    The last chance to get these bundles in game would be, if they were available with next release.
    It would make no sense to implement 2 bundles for only one month if they should expire generally ...
    So, may be bundles will be available with next release in game only?
    Would be an explanation ;)

Kain Darkmoor likes this.
  19. Paladin Michael

Of course, everybody, who can visit SOTACon will get interesting information ;)
    I hope, a summery of important information about Episode 2 will be posted in forum :)

Dulayne and Jaesun like this.
  20. Dulayne

Dulayne Avatar

I am positive it will. :D

Paladin Michael likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.