Shroud of the Avatar: New Beginnings Comic, Issue #2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Elgarion, Aug 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Browncoat Jayson likes this.
  2. Elgarion

Don't forget -- if you backed the comic and earned ad/content space, get those ads submitted soon! Again, thanks so much to supporting us!

Please email ad/content submissions and questions to sotacomic@relicsbyrild.com
    Deadline for submissions is Oct 31, 2018.

All content submissions must be at 300 dpi (print resolution)
    Use RBG format for the most accurate colors.
    PSD, tiff, and PDF file formats are recommended for the best print quality.

Do not use JPG compression. LZW compression or uncompressed files are better.

Dimensions in pixels are as follows
    - Row Lot (Personal Size Space) = 1050 wide x 315 px tall
    - Village Lot (Quarter-Page) = 1050 wide x 1575 px tall
    - City Lot (Half-Page) = 2100 wide x 1575 px tall
    - Castle Lot (Full-Page) = 2100 wide x 3150 px tall

3. stile

stile Avatar

As I understand it, many people have requested an extension and are waiting to hear back.

I myself am waiting to hear back from Rild on multiple questions Ive sent him over the last week, including questions about this add space, I have not heard back on. I know hes been traveling.

But bottom line, I need to submit an add I just found out about a couple days ago I didn't know I had (someone bought it for me and just told me). Waiting to hear back still on if an RMT add is allowed. Havent heard back.

I can throw that together and send it over in under an hour once (if) I get an answer.

but given there are several people that have been waiting for answers longer than I, from what I understand and have heard (maybe that info is wrong), you really need to get someone other then Rild since he is not around, running this. Indi is otherwise engaged and is not the one that does this regardless.

Soo, yeah, FYI.

Gabriel Nightshadow likes this.
  4. Elgarion

Sorry! Between me, Indi and Rild, we do not have a centralized way to see eachother’s messages. If extension requests were placed, I suspect they will be responded to asap. I’ll nudge Rild to check his messages. He’s a far busier guy than me for sure hehe. @rild @Indi2 If anyone needs help with their ad, please let me know. I might be able to assist.

5. Elgarion

All! No worries about tomorrow’s deadline for your ads/content if you’re scrambling. We’re adding an additional week of time (Nov 7th) until the deadline. Please let me know if you have questions/concerns. @Indi2 @rild

6. rild

rild Avatar

Yes yes, we're definitely not going to rush this to print without all your beautiful content.
    Please feel free to contact me (preferably by email at sotacomic@relicsbyrild.com) if you just need some extra help. We'll figure it out :)

Sorry I was out of communication a little bit there folks, RL stuff. Trying to make sure I've followed up with everyone, but please feel free to email me a reminder if I've missed you.

Again, the surefire place to reach me about your pledge or your Content submission is sotacomic@relicsbyrild.com
    Really loving everything I'm seeing so far.

Reminder - Provide a URL to use as a clickthrough for the online version of your ad / content

Everyone should have received a survey by now to list their add-ons, as well as their character name & name for the credits page.
    Email me if you have not received it, need to correct something, or if you need additional help with your pledge.

NOTE - I made a mistake on the survey for the Benefactor tier ($19). I left off the question "How do you want to be listed on the credits page"
    I'll be emailing everyone in that tier to confirm this, but you can also shoot me a message at sotacomic@relicsbyrild.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.