Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Not a bug] Placing work station moves player into wall after using it

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by aggaton, Nov 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aggaton

aggaton Avatar

11/18/2018 22:38
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate: everytime
    Blocker? stuck in graphics
    Details: Placing work station moves player into wall after using it, some of the stations like the tailor table are hard to guess which way to turn them, so it is very easy to make it face the "wrong" way sending the player into the wall.
    Steps to Reproduce: place work station, face it the "wrong" way along a wall, use the station, this will move the toon into the wall without being able to move away.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5930K CPU @ 3.50GHz (12) System RAM: 32605
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 GPU RAM: 4007
    SotA.Win.64.875.Date.11.18.18
    Area: POT_forest_metropolis_01a_template/Glenraas
    Area Display Name: Glenraas
    Loc: (395.0, 47.0, 236.3)
    Debug: UE9UX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxYV90ZW1wbGF0ZXxHbGVucmFhc3woMzk1LjA0NywgNDcuMDA5LCAyMzYuMjU0KXwoMCwgMC4wNjgsIDAsIC0wLjk5OCl8MzUyLjM1NDl8MTIuMDUyNTd8OS4wNzQxMTI=

2. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

I wasn't able to reproduce this. If it's happening to you, an easy solution is to move the crafting station slightly away from the wall.

3. Synergy Blaize

Synergy Blaize Avatar

I haven't had the same issue as you are describing, but sometimes, I access a bag next to my crafting station in 1 story basement & get "stuck in the wall" & had to use /stuck command (or if I am finished in basement) use Recall scroll to get out of the basement wall & get moving again... Quite a weird bug @Serafina

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.