Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Known] Prison Cage Entrance has Tome inventory icon.

Discussion in 'Player Made Dungeons' started by Bowen Bloodgood, Nov 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

Bought the Ancient Tome eternal pattern and got an Ornate Prison Cage dungeon entrance eternal pattern. (I could've sworn it said Ancient Tome before but I only just got around to using it). So, I used it and sure enough it gave me an ornate prison cage with a dungeon entrance inside..

Place able and functional.

The tooltip says "Prison Cage Dungeon Entrance [Tomb Dungeon Entrance]"

The inventory icon/tooltip for the prison cage dungeon entrance shows the ancient tome..

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Bowen Bloodgood, the tomB is the craftable dungeon entrance everyone needs to make to apply a pattern to. the tomE is the book entrance pattern. ...so all placeable entrances will have [Tomb Dungeon Entrance] at the end to indicate the actual item that the pattern was put on.

however, if you bought a tomE pattern and received a prison cage pattern, that's a bug and it'll have to be handled by email to support@portalarium.com

3. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

doh.. brain fart moment.. Let me fix the typos there.. quite right it's an ancient tomE.. not tomb.. :)

But also, there is no prison cage eternal pattern in the store.. and yes it's a bug but this is the place to report bugs so...

Edit: There we go.. typo fixed.. thanks for pointing that out. :)

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

the prison cage was a telethon reward

the bugs in the forum are for them getting the bugs fixed so they don't recur for anyone else, so yes, it did need to be put here, but fixing your specific purchase is an account things and account things have to be done by email.

Jaesun likes this.
  5. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

This isn't a simple case of I got the wrong item.. as I stated above.. the inventory tooltip shows the tome.. not the prison case. My pattern is pointing to the wrong asset(s). Which may mean others who haven't used their tome patterns could have the same problem. This isn't just an account thing. The pattern needs to be fixed to point to the right assets. All I would need to do then (in theory) is salvage and reapply.

Either that or it's the prison cage pointing to the wrong inventory icon and I've simply misplaced my tome pattern. :)

6. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

Bah!

It was the prison cage has the wrong inventory icon. LOL Well it's still a bug! Found my tome pattern sitting in a backpack. *hangs head in shame* Updated OP

Jaesun and Alley Oop like this.
  7. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

Bowen Bloodgood and Jaesun like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.