COTO Conflicted and an Idea

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bayard, Dec 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bayard

Bayard Avatar

While I enjoyed the deco versatility of multi-metal COTOs, seeing these become gold COTOs will be a nice addition to the exchequer.

[​IMG]

I think we missed an opportunity to create a fun and addictive chase for rewards that could only be bought with COTOs that dropped in game. Since COTOs dropped at any level of adventuring or gathering, we could have upped the drop rate a bit and had unique items earned with COTOs and achievable by players of ALL levels. We also could of had titles. 'Copper COTO Hunter' and when you collected one of each, a title of 'Master of the COTO' or some such. @Chris @DarkStarr @Lord British , please consider something like this for the future, perhaps even reintroducing multi-metal COTOs someday with this purpose in mind.

At least I'll have this picture to remind me of better COTO times. Cheers!

[​IMG]

2. Kron Caledon

Kron Caledon Avatar

This is my memorial shot of all the COTOs I've had drop in game since persistence - proudly displayed in my trophy room. :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    Bayard, Fiero Steele, Peabo and 5 others like this.
  3. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

They don't seem to be budging and that's a shame. Who needs feedback?

4. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

My feedback is I love this change. Those of us that have been playing this game hours on end in support of this game are finally rewarded.

I have a lot of each color of coto. And they're all going to transform from a useless collection into gold cotos.

Does that sound bad? Can you guys please stop trying to ruin a cool thing for some of us because your losing a few color of deco cotos???

I always argue for the good of the game over my personal interest. But in this case I can't, there are so many awesome deco items already.

You guys know how much a player like @Mac2 means to this game? I might be wrong but I bet he has a lot of these cotos too. And it's nice to finally get rewarded for all those hours invested in the game pushing the limits and trying to find issues.

Cordelayne, Elwyn, Jaesun and 6 others like this.
  5. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Yep, other then silver, iron and constantine that I use all the time, the others just collect dust until I need to major repair something.

6. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I agree and I will add that the only color COTO that I think looks good as a decoration is the gold color. The others just look like junk.

Adam Crow, Kara Brae and Amelli like this.
  7. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

And if the other colored cotos would be doubled with the change it would be really a final reward ;)

8. Mylady ‘Gin Gin Darlin

Mylady ‘Gin Gin Darlin Avatar

That’s an odd reply. You make it sound like feedback means the devs don’t have a choice?!

9. Bayard

Bayard Avatar

Whoa folks, this thread is about acceptance of the change and presenting a future idea for discussion, not rehashing the decision. I know there are passionate opinions on both sides but there are other threads for that debate. Thanks! :)

Cordelayne likes this.
  10. Peabo

Peabo Avatar

I couldn't get a single response from the dev's in the other thread, feedback should go both ways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.