Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Add-on store dungeon kits were deceptively advertised

Discussion in 'Release 61 Feedback' started by Widsith [MGT], Dec 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Widsith [MGT]

Widsith [MGT] Avatar

The original store description of the dungeon kits suggested that you'd be able to rebuild the sample dungeon with the parts that would be provided when the full dungeon system went live. Instead, we are getting blueprints and recipes (some of which are missing). We have to go farm the granite ourselves. This is exactly what I was trying to avoid by buying a 'starter kit' to which I could add more later. I would not have purchased such a kit if it had been accurately described.

I feel this was deceptive, and that Port should offer those who purchased an amount granite necessary to do the reconstruction or a refund.

Fruck and Obsidian Tempest like this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

r 57 instructions:

Jaesun and Obsidian Tempest like this.
  3. Widsith [MGT]

Widsith [MGT] Avatar

Yes, but at that point was it clear that blueprints werer only part of what ou would need for a build.

Fruck and Obsidian Tempest like this.
  4. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

Yes it was.

5. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

Actually, if you bought the dungeon entrances early enough, we didn't even have craftable rooms yet. I bought entrances having no idea what would ultimately be needed besides the blueprint but they were shiny and I needed them. I operated on the assumption that additional materials would be required, though.

Sentinel2 likes this.
  6. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

I am about done with the whole dungeon thing. I bought the Ancient Tome when it first came out and the whole thing has been borked since day one. Blue prints disappear on the main large rooms. Pieces i build disappear as well. I have been banging my head since day one and cant seem to get anywhere with it all. About to just make a dungeon style basement and be done with it. And the one room i loved the most was the 16x16A room withe the elevated alcoves with the statues and the stained glass window and now i cannot even make that one as the blueprint disappeared. I sent a bug report long ago about and they said it was all there.. I tried to build it out again and alas POOF. Its all missing again. I was also told from the QA when dungeons came out that there would be smaller type foyers as i do not like the big one and yet nothing has been added.

Widsith [MGT] likes this.
  7. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

8. Widsith [MGT]

Widsith [MGT] Avatar

I have contacted support twice about missing dungeon rooms. One followup from @Serafina on one of them, to which I replied. No further action on that one, and none at all on the other. The system is borked and needs work. Holidays are over, can we get some action. </rant>

9. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

Seems my pieces keep coming up missing when i place them and then pick them back up. Getting renamed or some sort of garbage. And pieces getting stuck in the dungeon as well. I recently unclaimed and moved my lot so i thought they would return to my bank. I evicted myself persay. And alas they are still missing. I am very upset about that two entrance piece as its supposed to have the statues and stained glass windows in it and it looks nothing like its supposed to. The one truly nice piece from the Tome dungeon set and its not there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.