Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

broken quests

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by ccmcBride, Jan 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ccmcBride

ccmcBride Avatar

I found Nach's book, and my journal says to return it to Nach, but it's not in my inventory.
    I read hyla's dad's note, but it also is not in my inventory to give to her.

2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Sometimes quest items don't immediately appear in your inventory. It's often due to lag, but some players also don't realize they are using a filter them that blocks the item from being visible. Could you check to see if the items eventually appeared in your inventory?

You mentioned you read Hyla's dad's note but it's not in your inventory. I'd like to mention reading a note doesn't force it into your inventory. You have to move it into your inventory as a separate action. Could it be possible you never actually collected that note?

3. Skye Azure

Skye Azure Avatar

Just want to add...
    I did both of these quests in the last few weeks, with no issue at hand in to the Quest Givers.

I will say that sometimes, I had to type in the initial key-words into the backpack filter search area, to make the needed items appear

Echondas likes this.
  4. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@ccmcBride That filter Sannio is mentioning can be tricky to find -- I took a screenshot for ya:

[​IMG]

Sannio, Beli and Alley Oop like this.
  5. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for sharing that screenshot!

Echondas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.