Telethon Rewards List Updated

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Warrior B'Patrick, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all. Only 2 items left in the R61 Livestream and both of them are Dungeon items. And only 1 more Friday Livestream and half off weekend to get them.

2. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

It appears, someone purchased a Lord of the Isles bundle.
    Thank you to whomever that was. :)

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

two of them! one of the most expensive third sold too.

Jaesun likes this.
  4. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all. Have updated the OP with what was achieved for R61. What an amazing total. Another stretch goal has been added to the R61 Livestream. It is a Second Copy of All R61 Stretch Goals! At the time of this posting we are only $17,000 away from achieving it. Have also added the R62 Stretch Goals as they are currently listed. Names and levels may change.

This edition of the Livestream goals is called the Carnavil to celebrate the upcoming holidays of Mardi Gras and Carnival. Be sure to go into game and type "Let the good times roll".

StarLord, Ravenscar and Jaesun like this.
  5. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all, Last Friday was the final Livestream for this release. I know a lot of people wanted to make it to the Dungeon Ballroom and it looked like we might not make it but thanks to all of us and some very generous contributors we did make it. The only goal we have not reached yet is the Jester Outfit. Thank you all for such an amazing effort in such a short release and remember we still have 3 more days to make it to the Jester Outfit.

Jaesun likes this.
  6. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all.
    Only $6500 away from getting the Jester Outfit. Today (Wednesday) is the last day to qualify for the Jester outfit. At the time of this post we are only $6500 away from getting it. I am going to do my small part and I think we have a good chance of getting it.

Edit: At 2:04 pm on Wednesday night the amount to achieve the Jester Outfit is now around $5400.

Also I have added the R63 Livestream items to the OP. Check them out.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
    Boris Mondragon likes this.
  7. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all. Well we made it to the Jester Outfit. Thank you to all of the contributors that help to make this a reality. Now we can concentrate on the R63 Rewards. I am hoping for the Dark Leaf Shield and the new Dungeon room.

8. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all. Have replace the R63 Livestream rewards with the new Darkstarr themed ones. Now looking forward to the Darkstarr Trident! Not sure what that is going to look like. Go into game and type "Happy birthday Darkstarr"or buy something to be eligible for prizes.

I will update Livestream items delivered this release in a few hours.

Jaesun and Mishikal like this.
  9. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all.
    I have updated the Livestream items that were Delivered with R63 such as the Ather weapons and Torture deco. Have also broken out some items that are separate items so when you search for them you will find them. Things like the Dragon Mask Set is now Blue Dragon mask and others. Lastly I have gone back thru the OP to correct names of items to match what was delivered. Things like the Weather Changing Clockwork Umbrella to Clockwork Umbrella. These are correct now because I checked them against my almost complete set of delivered items. If you have a suggestion on what I need to add to this list or how I can make it better just PM me. I am thinking about adding things like the the final wipe reward. If you know of one of these please message me and let me know what it is and what event it was a reward for.

Edit: removed sale offer.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
    Mishikal likes this.
  10. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings Jaesun
    No it is not my intention to sell from this post I do not need to sell any of these items. I was just trying to help other collectors like m e to find things they are having trouble finding. I see your point and will remove the offer. Thank for pointing it out.

Mishikal and Jaesun like this.
  11. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all. I do not think we will make the next reward goal but we have achieved the DarkStarr Clock Tower with reverse colors. R64 starts tomorrow which is Thursday the 28th of March and the R64 Livestream is Friday the 29th of March. I have added the current list of R64 Livestream rewards. I am guessing they will change before the Livestream starts. Either way be sure to go into the game and type “Dark Spring has Sprung” to be eligible for prizes and also sign up for the subscription or go into the add-on store and buy something to be eligible for the rewards.

Jaesun and Mishikal like this.
  12. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all. I have updated the Delivered Items for R64 Release. According to the Release 64 Instructions there was some R60 items delivered But I did not see any. Also the Traveller Wagon and Construction Deco (crane, Pulley, etc) were not listed in the remaining. @DarkStarr can you please clarify this for us? The R61 Items are very nice though.

13. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

the bullet points are not the list of remaining items, they're the list we're getting in 64. it's just coincidence that both lists are the same length.

14. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

As it appears to be confusing as written, a clarification from @DarkStarr would be appropriate.

15. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings @Alley Oop, I have already claimed my rewards in R64 and did not get the Dragon Polearm or the Dragon Sword. Have also checked to make sure I am eligible for R60 Rewards and have already received most of the other R60 rewards.

16. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all. Thanks to a rare Mid-Release patch, several more of the R61 Livestream rewards have been delivered. I have updated the OP to reflect. Also we still have not met the first reward goal of the R64 Livestream (Flower Hairpiece). Currently we are $156 away from reaching it but this is just the first goal!

17. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all. R64 is all but over, maybe a last minute achievement of the Dark Thorn Wand and 1H Sword. Either way R65 starts this Thursday and the Livestream is Friday. R65 theme is called "Hero Team" and as mentioned in the Livestream OP

Be sure to go into game and type "No i in Team" to be eligible for prizes and sign up for the subscription or buy something in the add-on store to be eligible for Livestream rewards. Personally I am looking forward to the "Telsa Wreck" glowing cubes.

Jaesun, Spoon and Hillt like this.
  18. GMDavros

GMDavros Avatar

Great list thanks! Also, still things from as far back as R60 not delivered. That's quite a bummer.

Fenris

19. Lained

Lained Avatar

You'll get the polearm, sword & wagon tomorrow and the construction deco next release. :)

Mishikal likes this.
  20. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all. Will be updating the list of delivered rewards this weekend. There is a lot so it may take a bit to get it right. Need to make sure the names of stuff delivered matches the Livestream and sets need to be broken down into individual parts.

BTW Nice rewards this livestream, R65.