Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

(Resolved) Serpent's Spine Mines - Named Kobold's that drop Passage Keys rarely Spawn

Discussion in 'World Building, Scenes, Environment, & Overworld' started by Anpu, Feb 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

02/06/2019 10:52
    Title: Serpent's Spine Mines - Named Kobold's that drop Passage Keys rarely Spawn
    Reproduction Rate: 3/3
    Blocker?
    Details: The 2 named Kobold who drop the passage keys, are sometimes not even spawning at all. The Brutish Overseer drops the Spindtrift Key and the Loathsome Trafficker drops the Equitas Key. If you are trying to get to the passages, and these 2 are never spawning, you can't enter the passages. I am in Private Mode.
    Steps to Reproduce: Go to this platform in Serpent Spine Mines (I am in Private Mode, if that matters). Try to find either the Brutish Overseer or Loathsome Trafficker.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 0 @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16303
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.Win.64.906.Date.02.05.19
    Area: Novia_R9_Hills01_SerpentsSpineMines
    Area Display Name: Serpent's Spine Mines
    Loc: (29.8, 21.3, 19.6)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjlfSGlsbHMwMV9TZXJwZW50c1NwaW5lTWluZXN8fCgyOS43OTMsIDIxLjI2NSwgMTkuNjQpfCgwLCAwLjk5OCwgMCwgLTAuMDU4KXwxMjYuMzc0N3wyNC40NTl8MTQuMjMxNw==

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Jaesun, if they're anything like the two named key-bearers in hilt, they each have multiple possible spawn locations, so if you're standing at one platform waiting for them you may miss them elsewhere.

3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

I rode the cart to all the platforms there. They are completely missing, and don’t spawn anywhere else. But on the rare time they DO spawn, they will Be at the platform to level 2.

I’ve been running through here a lot updating a few of the wiki pages, and that’s when I started to notice this.

UPDATE: I WAS able to find the named Kobolds on other platforms/areas within the Mine. So they are actually spawning.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.