1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

1 mil exp, if 10 mil or more, l.

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by Mac2, Jan 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eve Midnight

Eve Midnight Avatar

You can purchase Gustball's at the NPC Town of Ardoris, down by the docks, for a grand total of 100 gold coin. Aint much of an incentive for 4$ or 3.5$, is it now..... https://imgur.com/a/7msgvd2

Continuing our very public spat on UNI Chat, here with some basic maths, as per your "demands", Big Mac.

Say you wanted 200 million XP:

3.5$ multiplied by 200 Equals 700$

Aint that a ripoff considering all you need to do is hit ALT+F and join a public Upper Tears XP grinding group and get your XP for free.

2. Frederick Glasgow

Frederick Glasgow Avatar

OK, I am not here to be part of a public beef or to start anything with anyone. All I want to ask is, were there not bans handed down before for the buying and selling of XP gains or am I incorrect in thinking that? Or were the bans not linked to XP selling and were something else?

Lord Stein and Mac2 like this.
  3. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

No bans for it, its allowed. Dragonsbane tried to start some crap cuz he dont know how to read and missunderstood the terms of service.

4. King Robert

King Robert Avatar

I have learned so much from Mac2 I would pay much more just for his game knowledge and kindness. I am lost to understand why @Eve Midnight wants to start something that has ZERO to do with it. Stay in your lane, please. Unless you tried the service, your comments are neither helpful nor proper.

5. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

Gustsball's what? Who is this Gustball?

6. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

Mac is the best . I ''abuse'' him everytime im in need . If you need some accounts leveled he is definetly the go to person.

7. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

There are several great people who offer the xp services. Those who have always been against this service seem to forget that in all of life whether in real live or game you buy services or items you do no actually get yourself....you go to a store and buy clothing which you did not make. You did not harvest the cotton nor weave it into cloth and then sew it into something you can now wear. You go to a restaurant and order food which you did not go out and kill, butcher or cook. You buy a house that you did not go chop the wood or make the brick in order to build your home.

There is no difference in this exchange of time. Purchase the xp or purchase the already built home and use the time for something else for which you would rather use in another way.

Thank you @Mac2 and others who offer this great service!

8. Lesni

Lesni Avatar

Sounds like some really fluffy balls. :)

9. Lesni

Lesni Avatar

I suggest the mountain was made by you.
    If you don't like the service, don't use it.
    No one twisted your arm.
    Maybe that is the issue...

10. Frederick Glasgow

Frederick Glasgow Avatar

OK thank you for your reply.

Sara Dreygon likes this.
  11. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

What eve fails to understand is that the people who buy the exp are either A. really low level and get kicked out of lfg parties at UT. Many of those groups only take level 90 and above people. B. are going to watch a movie or tv series or eat. They are not playing, they are afk. Those lfg UT groups dont just let someone go afk for millions and millions of exp, over and over, day after day. C. Are at work making enough money that the few dollars per million exp is nothing to them. They like the service, they like me, and they dont feel ripped off at all.

Eve is always welcome to make his own UT parties and invite low level and afk players to it and solo UT for months and months for free. I'm sure he would have no shortage of players willing to do nothing but stand there and get exp and coin all day while someone else does all the work for free.

12. King Robert

King Robert Avatar

I would guess most active players have played with, or learned from, Mac2. He is a kind, knowledgeable member of our community. He offers advise to many regularly for free. His services are coveted by his clients. I consider him a friend and a great playing partner. Every time I get stuck he has been kind and helpful (and I am not easy to help; my wife can confirm I know everything).

13. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

@King Robert well you know that is why you are King!...Besides your wife knows you are the best king in the land and is glad to have you as her companion.

14. Feeyo

Feeyo Avatar

What is your problem, if he wants to sell his service let him. It is not against the rules to power level. If players are willing to pay for this then its their choice.
    So stop posting here and troll Mac his thread.

Mac is a good guy, too bad his prices are a bit high on his vendor ;)
    Anyhow, he has been working very hard to come where he is now. So give him some fucking respect.

15. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

LOL, and I will openly say my prices on recipes are high. Was going to by reducing the price on the 15k ones down to 10 over the next week, prolly some other stuff getting reduced as well. Takes a long time to do that with like 20 vendors though.

16. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

@Mac2 , @King Robert , @Lesni, @Feeyo , @Frederick Glasgow , @Sara Dreygon, @Elrond , @Vero @Sentinel2 as well as many more who have not said anything but who follow what is said on the forums. It is you and others like you that make this game fun to play as we learn together. The more we listen the more we learn. The more we share what we learn with others the more we gain ourselves.

I know this is an xp thread that some agree with and some do not but I just want you all to know that I am grateful to have either played with each of you or I have met you in other places in our game. Hopefully as we learn more and interact more we will find that this is true for many years to come. Thank you.

17. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Who is this sara dreygon person, sounds really low level :) kidding. When we share our knowledge we reduce frustration. Not knowing what is going on when you are trying to do something is frustrating, not just in the game, but in general. And someone who knows can come along and shares a piece of knowledge that allows you to get what you were trying to do done. All the sudden your not frustrated anymore, your moving forward and you know how to deal with that issue if it ever comes up again so it does not frustrate you again. All the sudden someone else is having that problem, now you get to share that knowledge with them and help another person out, and it feels good. These types of actions and feelings can build strong friendships and get a group working together in a state of interdependence, and that is a good thing.

18. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

Apologies. Your ****-talking and trolling grammar is very top-notch for ESL.

Agreed... used MacBot many a time myself and it definitely passes the Turing test.

I am... level me for free as a public service :D.

19. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

LMAO

20. Windmane

Windmane Avatar

Hi Mac can you message Arn Magnusson in-game when you have a chance please to talk about doing 1 mill exp for Arn Magnusson and Lyrah Magnusson . And about how to pay you for the exp service.

Thanks in advance
    Arn and Lyrah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.