Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Do not like negative feedback . . . .

Discussion in 'Release 62 Feedback' started by Weins201, Feb 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Stop and think about what is being created . . . How it affects mechanics and Why. Nothing should surprise a developer other than how well something worked.

There was a new artifact, It was cerate and has a very specific guild in mind, created "you could say for them", it stats are not all that special and actually pretty useless since there is a belt that does the same.

HOWEVER, where it seems to spawn is being, one camped, and two I am sure being farmed and manipulated.

[​IMG]

Here is a picture of that location, I passed thru from west to east.

I see people pop up on map and disappear right away. Here is what someone is doing they have entered the scene in a party one player hop in / out of party, goes onto map, forces a recycle and they reenter, in the mean time all other players are locked out. THAT is the game Port has created. GREAT JOB.

Questions bout this items appeared , and in Post #56 location identified. "For me it was the troll twins."

Again I feel the artifact in question is worthless so no real reason for me to worry about it however all it shows a flaw in the system.

Solution fix the Twin Troll one way or another. adjust to act like a control point, or when killed when reset the scene clears the roster and sends ALLL out, or any other way to adjust it so it is not working like ti currently is.

BTW another flash in the pan will blow over and be a dead scene again once farmed to death.

2. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Easy fix: Restore Single Player Online. :)

3. Admiralloyd

Admiralloyd Avatar

Or make chanels 1\2\3\4\5

4. Floors

Floors Avatar

Do you really think your posts with the tone you have are effective ? They're not. You might have better luck phrasing things in a less confrontational way.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2019
    Jaesun and Sean Silverfoot like this.
  5. Elnoth

Elnoth Avatar

I just log out in the scene and farm it on an alt account. Killed trolls maybe 30 times so far but no loot love yet

6. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

So, they took something that was pretty farmed anyway by some people, and added more reason to farm it?? nice..
    (not that I have a clue what the artifact is.. but.. )

7. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

First off, your gripes about the artifact itself are completely unnecessary and don't help with the situation. I agree with you about the camping though and I think that Portalarium should move the artifact to an in-scene spawn rather than an encounter. Anyway, once people get theirs then the camping will abate.

Mishikal likes this.
  8. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

I ran by the troll twins yesterday.. They were spawned and no campers in sight.

9. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

There are campers this morning. Anyway, this new shiny will be old and tarnished one day, and folks will be going after the new shiny.

Lazarus Long and Mishikal like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.