HELP!!!

Discussion in 'New Player Experience Feedback' started by Ricmortis, Feb 23, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ricmortis

Ricmortis Avatar

I cannot complete ANY quests becuse I cannot turn in any quest items. Horatio the Guard won't let me give him the Elven Sniper Bow. He asks, did you kill the sniper over and over again. I cannot do nothing. The item is in my inventory. I cannot give to him or complete quest. He asks for item over and freaking over again.

So, I find another quest: Svens Blue Best. I kill beast and get new inventory item. I go back to Sven and he asks You killed bleu beast over and over again.

How in the hell do I finish quest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vaiden Luro likes this.
  2. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

Normally, after clicking a keyword (like help or special item name) a window opens, where you can move the quest item from left to right to hand it to the questgiver.

Besides: welcome @Ricmortis :)

And: You posted this 2 times.

3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Click or say help.

Vladamir Begemot likes this.
  4. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Right, "Help" is the turn in keyword for a bunch, and then the keyword other times is one that matches the quest. And a few times they word isn't in the list, you have to think "what word works here?"

It's all over the place and one of the reasons the quest system is getting an overhaul.

5. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Sometimes you get a red item in your inventory, and that stops it from working, just need to relog to fix it.

Lord Trady of Blix and majoria70 like this.
  6. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i also wonder if it might be a localization error. are you playing in english? if not, can you try switching it to english just long enough to try the dialog?

Jaesun likes this.
  7. Misfitzx138

Misfitzx138 Avatar

i usally end up clicking every option until a trade screen pops up. i do get bugs sometimes where i need to relog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.