Crowns not showing up?

Discussion in 'New Player Experience Feedback' started by Raistlin77, Feb 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raistlin77

Raistlin77 Avatar

Just dropped some money in the crown shop because this is a great game, almost everything Ive been waiting for, for 10 years since I left Britania for Azeroth

My crown balance is showing 0 though, is this normal?

I never complain about anuthing man, you can nerf poisons to the ground, but this is actualy kind of bogus, you guys running the same account servers from 2004 or what? Do I just wait and theyl show up? or should I be worried.

I logged in with steam and a private netwoark with 2 authenticators and paypal so I THINK I'm okay?

Please please fix this, ive never made an online purchase that didnt show up so I need someone to hold me :)

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Raistlin77, they SHOULD be in the reward streasure chest in the upper right of the screen. is that where you're looking?

3. Raistlin77

Raistlin77 Avatar

Yes, this is a server hickup I gues, because my loggin stalled out to, when I got the game up. one of my purchaces was there, still waiting on the other one lol
    I'm sure its on its way, it might even be my crappy internet, I'm pingin hard. I just panicked for a sec and thought maybe I got phished cuz it was like 20 minutes! Thats never happened before, thanls for the quick response man, looks like we have a good community too!

4. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Welcome! Dev run livestream and fishing derby tomorrow, don't miss it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.