1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Shipping Phase 2 Update - December 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkStarr, Dec 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MIdnightvalkyrie

MIdnightvalkyrie Avatar

You are being absolutely ridiculous with your replies here and apparently willfullly blind to the issue people are bringing up. If you think you are helping in any way...no, you are not.

John Markus and Amelli like this.
  2. clone62

clone62 Avatar

I supported the project from the beginning, but I do not understand what it has to do with receiving the game box, I just wanted to know if I will receive it, I paid the international shipping in August 2018 and I did not know anything about the delivery, I do not believe It is crazy to want to know something about it ....

Amelli and Mishikal like this.
  3. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

There are still a few piles of boxes lying around the office needing mailing labels, but as I understand it, Serafina was doing a lot of the work on shipping boxes, and she's gone now. And they've got folks out sick too. If I still lived in Austin, I'd try to volunteer to get the things done just so I could have some peace and quiet in the forums.

4. flyingirony

flyingirony Avatar

Still waiting :(

5. Floors

Floors Avatar

Well, complaining about it won't help either. Chris already said there's only 400 left to ship, but it will take them a few months to get through shipping as they're short handed. > 90 percent have gotten their stuff... So... I would also be pissed if I hadn't gotten it but waiting a couple more months after 5 years isn't gonna matter much.

Also it's on amazon for 19.99 if you can't wait.

6. Thadeus Crook

Thadeus Crook Avatar

lol

MrBlight likes this.
  7. hatsize7

hatsize7 Avatar

Still have not gotten my boxed copy. They are also not returning my emails when I ask about it. But hey...it's only been six years since I spent $150 on this thing...so who am I to complain!

8. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Chris also has another pile of boxes that they had mailed out but were returned. So if you got a shipping notification but did not receive your box, it may be one of those.

9. Chris

Chris Tech Lord Moderator Ambassador SOTA Developer

BTW, I'll work on shipping boxes again this weekend and focus on people who spoke up in this thread since they are among the most anxious to get theirs.

10. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

You, Sir, are a brave man ^^

11. Ragewind

Ragewind Avatar

You know, it's not even about that I need to have that box right now. But with that issue about confirming shipping addresses a while ago, now there is an element of doubt and I have a real worry that for whatever reason no box will ever come.
    Maybe I missed some post or another not-so-well communicated deadline somewhere and silently waiting makes the problem worse.
    That's why I wrote to customer support, just to get a confirmation that I am on the list and will eventually receive my box. But alas, so far no reply.

Anyway, thank you for sacrificing parts of your weekend, it's much appreciated. I hope that won't be needed too often from you.

12. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

https://pe.usps.com/text/dmm100/tips-frequent-mailers.htm

Amelli likes this.
  13. Marcus Skywing

Marcus Skywing Avatar

Thank you @Chris, that is very much appreciated. I posted as a collector here instead, I didn't see this thread. Thank you for posting. Does tracking come as standard for international shipments? If not, is it possible to pay for tracking? I did pay the $30 shipping fee, but would gladly pay for tracking also if that's possible, so I can follow up with the company if it starts to go astray. Thank you Chris.

14. Mylady ‘Gin Gin Darlin

Mylady ‘Gin Gin Darlin Avatar

There is no tracking on anything (except Amazon). There should be, and we shouldn’t have to pay for it, so please don’t encourage the mindset that the customers should pay for anymore shipping. If we do that then the cost of the product ends up costing us more then it’s actually worth (which imo it already is). $30 asked of us to ship is bad enough without tracking including. Asking us to pay even more would be asinine.

I agree though that it is frustrating that there is no proof of delivery so the company can be held accountable for lost/unreceived packages.

15. Dargalin

Dargalin Avatar

Thanks @Chris

16. Rikitikitavi

Rikitikitavi Avatar

Do not forget about me then =)

Mishikal likes this.
  17. Leelu

Leelu Avatar

Thank you ever so much. I have a support ticket already in. Great news. Looking forward to receiving mine. thanks again

18. Fungus44

Fungus44 Avatar

@Chris I've been chasing since @Envy informed me he'd got his 8 copies plus in December for my solitary main account, any chance you can whip up getting these out to us as so many promises have been broken on when we'd receive them? maybe set aside an hour or two where team does it once a week to clear backlog?

19. Dargalin

Dargalin Avatar

@Chris should we still expect to see an email from stamps.com when you ship our box?

20. greaseDonkey

greaseDonkey Avatar

I opened a ticket (#128380) on March 7th asking for an update on shipment and still haven't got a reply. I would really like to receive my items sooner than later at this point and if commenting in here means I can get it faster, count me in!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.