Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] After leave party everytime load Novia map, not scene.

Discussion in 'Critical Issues (Blockers, Performance, Crashes)' started by Feofant, Mar 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feofant

Feofant Avatar

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  2. Lord Subtleton

Lord Subtleton Developer Emeritus

I've opened #64385 to monitor this issue.

3. Pavlitto

Pavlitto Avatar

same problem
    sometimes it happens:
    [​IMG]

4. Feofant

Feofant Avatar

Hi, guys. Approximately when we can wait for the fix this bug? When playing with fast routing of zones in party, it is not possible to play party. Before release 63 its worked Ok.

5. Feofant

Feofant Avatar

Interesting observation: The first two hours after release 64 everything worked

6. Awe

Awe Avatar

You've just confessed, you use(used before this fix) exploit to avoid normal boss respawn timer. and continue spamming here? You've got balls of steel!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  7. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

ok have to ask what Scene are you in? Remember there are a few scenes that require you to be in the party or alone, so if you are in one of those scenes and leave party you are no longer auth. to be in there. Edited this is not the issue here

Side note that is why . . .
    use /bug in-game (/devbug if on QA) to auto-create this template. It will even auto-fill some of the required information and open the browser for you. Then take the information that was just saved to your system's clipboard and paste it into a new bug forum post. Thank you bug hunters!

Edited after looking at videos . . . .
    Your Videos clearly show you where not the leader and when you left the party the scene was closed to you that is all that was happening.

Ok I will leave that up there for information but I am going to say something here that is was know "Trick" used by player to force the spawn bypassing the Timer, if I remember correctly there was talk of fixing the bug that was being used to bypass spawn timers?

8. Feofant

Feofant Avatar

1.And i can't restart new solo scene, because.. what? Global timer?
    2. Can't entering to the party scene with banner, because...what? Global timer?
    3. When i use button "Report a bug", strating redirect to the Black Sun dead forum https://forum.sota-game.com/форум/игровые-ошибки

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  9. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

1 I was just informing you of the situation
    2 as I said possibly a mechanic to stop abuse, I do not know for sure but if you had just done a Torc . . .
    3 I am sorry that you are screwed by their poor decisions Use "/bug" instead of the button so that even thow you where directed their crappy Black Sun page, the info is still on your clipboard so just click the link to the newest bug page, find the proper sub forum . then you can just hit "Ctrl V" and paste it in - - - https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?categories/release-feedback-bug-reports.553/

I was pretty clear on why that changing modes was determined as a bug to bypass the timer, use that information as you will. I know it is still abused ? ? ?

10. Feofant

Feofant Avatar

I don't break spawn timer in context my own save (scene). I use party mambers save for routing. All saves (scene) have cooldawn on spawn boss 10 min. Its not expoits, its farming scene in party.
    Example:
    6 ppl party.
    Everyone have personal scene and we routing them, but evertone in party get cooldawn 10 min after kill boss. Its action do not brake personal cooldawn.

Its game design. Where is the official comment that is expoit?

11. Awe

Awe Avatar

You enter the scene as a party, you kill boss as a party. All in party must wait the respawn timer.
    Before this fix each member of your party killed boss many times during 1 respawn interval.

12. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

They don't ever make public statements about exploits or fixes for exploits.

Jaesun likes this.
  13. Feofant

Feofant Avatar

Update for all commnetators:
    Scene(zone) broke if you simply leave in party or invite party without kill anybody boss on all locations

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.