1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

UPDATED: Customer Support and Shipping Updates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Chris, Feb 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Birko

Birko Avatar

Over six years later, multiple support requests for answers, and I still get this :
    [​IMG]
    Where is my box ?
    Display Name: Birko
    User ID#: 1114

What are your phase 4 excuses?

2. Lained

Lained Avatar

@Birko I asked about your box on stream and the name Birko isn't on Chris' to ship list so it may be in their returned bag, also the status of the international shipping doesn't change I've received my box and it looks just like that.

majoria70, Jaesun, Spoon and 3 others like this.
  3. Birko

Birko Avatar

Thanks Lained, I appreciate you asking (and remembering me !)
    I've refrained from the forums because I've always wanted my 500th post to be the map of Hidden Vale, and then move on.
    Alas, I've lost all motivation but not hope. There is always single player online mode for me.

4. Lained

Lained Avatar

Chris packaged up 40+ boxes during today's stream.

5. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Do I have to watch the live stream to get a list of who got sent boxes?

6. Lained

Lained Avatar

I don't think he mentioned them all by name though I was only half paying attention, some were also done earlier in the day.

Mishikal likes this.
  7. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Ok, I'll keep a look out for anything headed my way from STAMPS.COM.

For those in the United States, if you sign up for the US Postal Service Informed Delivery service, you should see it show up there (https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action)

Duke Gréagóir likes this.
  8. UnionJill

UnionJill Avatar

And Phase 2 didn't get out the boxes either. It's a disappointment when you get an email that says "Your box will be in shipment phase 2" and that time comes and goes with no box, no email, nothing. Then your emails stop getting replied to, and you still have no box. Meanwhile those that order off Amazon or though the website now get their boxes. The early backers should have been priority!

Montaigne likes this.
  9. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Since shipping has definitely been a problem and seems mixed up. If in doubt send Chris your name, account name and correct shipping address. Perhaps you got lost in the shuffle. So best way to get that corrected is as I mentioned. We just do the best we can do to get results. In game his name is atos and a mail in game is another way to to contact him. He is doing his best with tons of things on his plate.

Jaesun likes this.
  10. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd Avatar

I am patiently waiting for my box. Still, it is a VERY long wait.

11. HoustonDragon

HoustonDragon Avatar

I'm actually curious, what number of boxes have not been shipped at this point? Standard USPS shipping within the US is fairly inexpensive, and could probably get handled for a reasonable amount. The international accounts who have not received their boxes are probably pretty well boned, due to how high international shipping has become.

Ignoring this does not help the case towards resolving the problem. People paid for their goods, and need to be taken care of.

Cordelayne likes this.
  12. Thxforthememories

Thxforthememories Avatar

No one really knows, probably not even Chris. There is a stack of boxes sitting behind him that are yet to be shipped - he actually shipped like 40 of them this week, though over half went to one person.

There were still 400 boxes left a few months ago, so maybe 300 left to go? Chris is shipping when people message him on his stream or in game - if you are just hoping he would use logic and just go down the list of un-shipped boxes, sorry! Anyone not actively watching his stream or playing the game may never get the box, because he is only checking names when you reach out to him. Gives some warm and fuzzies to a certain crowd, but seems a strange way to just get this done with in an orderly fashion.

Gorthyn and Cordelayne like this.
  13. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

@Chris said as of yesterday over 100 had been shipped. The main issue at this point is getting signed maps from Richard once the current supply runs out. @Chris has a business account with STAMPS.COM he's using for shipping the boxes in the US.

14. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

I have a box arriving on Monday from @Chris via STAMPS.COM. I believe it will contain both my pledge box and my wife's pledge box. So there is definitely movement on the boxes.

15. moko

moko Avatar

So there is tracking now? Good to hear, maybe I have a chance of receiving mine after all then.

16. Brent S

Brent S Avatar

I'm going to cross my fingers that mine will get shipped some time soon.

17. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

It's not that it's warm and fuzzies. It is just what it is. These devs don't manage always the way everyone thinks they should. Nothing new here in this 5 year project.

Those who can't or refuse to go with the flow will have to just not go with it.

I never ever want to stand out for reasons to stand out and be acknowledged. I just don't care about any of that. Always always I fight for this game to be the best it can be. My hours here are only for that.

If I watch a livestream it is only in hopes that some long lost thing I or others might have given up on might or will get added in to the game or improved upon. This is my hope from all of this.

I don't care about the prizes. I just care about this game living up to its potential once and for all. That can still happen imo but it is still part of the forward battle that many sinics refuse to participate in by getting all defensive and whatever imo.

Not saying you are one doing that. Just stating my stance which has always been that since 2013. So no it is not about the warm and fuzzies that all of us watch the livestream or take that route to call out to him and other devs. Some might call it desperation and taking advantage at what's offered.

So again if you want your boxes it is up to you now still just imo.

18. HoustonDragon

HoustonDragon Avatar

I can appreciate they are having to use various tools that are available due to the staffing issues, but not everyone has access/availability during those specific livestream times either. Personally, I'll pass the message along to the folks I know who are still missing their boxes; maybe they can coordinate with someone to help pass the messages along to Chris to get their orders fulfilled.

Marcus Skywing and Cordelayne like this.
  19. Sindariya

Sindariya Avatar

I already gave up hoping to get my 2 boxes.

Duke Olahorand and Cordelayne like this.
  20. Deremon

Deremon Avatar

I still hope they will send mine, since I can't always watch livestreams I also hope this post will "help" somehow :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.