The Beran's Reach Revitalization Project

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Gravidy, Apr 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gravidy

Gravidy Avatar

Calling attention from all past, present and future residents of Beran's Reach. We have a big change in the works. Our plan is to switch our POT template from our current one in the snowy mountains, to the warmer swamp-island template.

Current residents may want to pack up their homes for the resulting change of template. This can save all your decoration work to be placed in the destination POT. Once the new POT is in place, we'll have to get the lots in place, and then everyone can unpack.

This move will also result in a change of location, since we're moving from a mountain to a swamp-island template. The location hasn't been determined yet, so if you want to get involved in the discussion, join us in the bear-tavern forums here...

https://beartavern.enjin.com/forum/...2635048-berans-reach-2019-revitalisation-plan

The move is dependent on a deploy, so we have until the end of May to get the final decisions made.

We've enjoyed our time in the snowy mountains, but it's time for warmer climes. Come join us in a revitalized Beran's Reach. Here's a quick peek at the current plan...

[​IMG]

2. Aartemis

Aartemis Avatar

Good Luck in the Revitalization! I look forward to seeing the finished product and stopping by!

Sonja and Gravidy like this.
  3. Gravidy

Gravidy Avatar

Sonja likes this.
  4. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

hey @Gravidy will you b e livestreaming the rebuild?

5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Not everyone reads the forums too but I'm sure you have it all handled. I wish you the best with your new biome.

Chirp and Gravidy like this.
  6. Gravidy

Gravidy Avatar

I hadn't planned on it, but that's a good idea. Out esteemed governor Vallas will be doing much of the work, I'm sure. Since he's 8 hours ahead of me in the world, it's tough for us to coordinate. But, I'm sure the first weekend will be exciting, and I'll try my best to broadcast it!

Thanks Majoria! I'll probably spam universe chat a couple times to make sure to get the message out. We've also updated our POT MOTD too. Hopefully we'll get everyone's attention :).

Sonja and Jaesun like this.
  7. redfish

redfish Avatar

There are no bears in swamps, though ! :D Jk but I liked the snowy mountain template for Beran's Reach, it was fitting and liked the idea of a warm tavern in the middle of a snowy mountain.

Look forward to seeing how you make use of the new template.

moko, Sonja and Gravidy like this.
  8. Chirp

Chirp Avatar

Hah! don't feel safe from Bears anywhere, red fish :D

jk.

Thanks for the good wishes!

9. Gravidy

Gravidy Avatar

The big move for Beran's Reach is now mere days away. Assuming everything goes as planned, the move will happen alongside R66 this coming Thursday. We're almost entirely packed up and ready to go, and looking forward to the warm shores of our new home.

Come R66, find Beran's Reach just north of Brittany, just off the coast in Spindrift Bay!

Personally, I plan on streaming much of the work that we do over the weekend (at twitch.tv/gravidy42). The work will start in earnest on Friday, but I am hoping to do some preliminary work on Thursday, after the release.

For anyone looking for a home, please check us out! We have a lot of space available, and welcome new residents.

See you all soon in the new Beran's Reach!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.