1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

KID TWIST BOWS factory clearance sale.. Happeneing NOW!

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Fenrus MacRath, May 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fenrus MacRath

Fenrus MacRath Avatar

Hi ALL! Fenrus MacRath here, regional VP of sales for KID TWIST BOWYER. I wanted to let YOU know that your chance to own a GENUINE KID TWIST BOW is RIGHT NOW during our semi-quartely ,Spring Cleaning ,Blow out sale! We are moving out the old inventory to make room on our vendors for this years inventory.

If you are new to Novia or just smoke a lot of dope, you may not be aware that we here at Kid Twist Bows specialize in Custom designed Epic quality Long and Crossbows . The unfortunate by product of our exacting standards and fanatical devotion to perfection, is a LOT of Very fine quality ,factory seconds that just don't meet the exacting standards our elite clientèle expect and we guarantee! WHAT does this mean for YOU???

It means that I have hundreds of bows made from the finest TIER 3 materials . All these bows are master worked /enchanted by our GRAND MASTER artisans,and are literally just sitting in my basement WAITING for you to come take them home!

Check out the selection !! I have great pieces for Every Archer!

Currently stocking vendors in Goldfield (Nestled town inside of Braemar) and on the Kid Twist Bows vendor in Soryn Fields (Just south of resolute) Or Contact me directly if you would like a FREE CONSULTATION on a CUSTOM KID TWIST BOW!!

2. belijaal

belijaal Avatar

I've checked both of your vendors and it's outdated rubbish for the most part.

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2019
  3. Fenrus MacRath

Fenrus MacRath Avatar

Belijel,
    I appreciate your feedback . I am very sorry that someone else's bow upset you so much that you would have to take time out of your busy day to give your words of wisdom to an honest man trying to serve his clientele. The bow in question, is a custom bow designed to the specifications of its patron and delivered at the price agreed upon. The bow in question is a GREY PINE Longbow of Necromancy +15 This weapon had a durability of 120 , +18.4% weapon crit chance, +2 damage avoidance, +10% Aimed shot damage +12.2 dexterity ,+14 Strength and +20 death attunement. This was what my customer requested and this is what I delivered.

Thank you again for taking your precious time.
    Fenrus MacRath/ Kid Twist.

4. belijaal

belijaal Avatar

No, the bow I was referring to was made with the outdated material pine, not grey pine. Your vendors are full of just maple and just pine bows for ridiculous prices.

Not a single bow on any of your vendors is worth buying. I repeat stay away, this is just a clueless pitchman trying to sell rubbish.

5. belijaal

belijaal Avatar

His beetle carapace buy orders. He's paying between 250 and 380 gold per beetle.

By now he removed the bow I mentioned and some other more obvious crap, he also lowered the prices. He might even adjust the beetle buy orders.

6. GMDavros

GMDavros Avatar

Haters gonna hate Fenrus.

Kid Twist merchandise has always been of the highest quality and custom built to each customer's specs. The honest dialogue about how to best craft it for the client is always welcome.

Fenris

Gageman likes this.
  7. Gageman

Gageman Avatar

I have bought a couple of Kid twist bows. I bought a couple off the vendors , good bows and they were priced OK. I bought a custom bow about a year ago and it was really awesome. Kid talked to me for about 30 minutes and made some suggestions about what kind of build I wanted to play, and what the stats meant . He actually talked me out of buying a much more expensive bow, because I wasnt developed enough in archery at the time and he said I would do just as well with a less pricey bow. I have since switched out of archery to swords but if I ever go back Kid will be the first person I call.

Keep doing what you do bro!

8. belijaal

belijaal Avatar

This is ridiculous on so many levels. First of all I'm not his competition. In my first post I was suggesting two other crafters to ask for custom orders. The bow I'm selling has nothing to do with regular crafting.

It was ages ago that I tried to sell a fleet flute for 125k. Those flutes went for 150k+ a long time ago before pretty much all artifacts dropped in value. A ring of the lich kind once cost 500k+ and is now available for 30k.

If people like you are happy with this that's fine. Enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.