Ornate Stackable Trunks

Discussion in 'Crown Store' started by Anpu, Jun 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

We currently only have one trunk in the game, and it is craftable.

Could you possibly add an Ornate Stackable Trunk to the Crown Store?

Fiero Steele likes this.
  2. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

That's a bit disappointing. I've seen several interesting looking trunks used as deco in adventure scenes, it seems a missed opportunity if they're not available to players.

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

you can always add requests to this thread; it's been pretty productive already.

Jaesun likes this.
  4. Bedawyn

Bedawyn Avatar

I've been avoiding that thread so far -- there's too much of the game (most of it) that I still haven't been to, and I don't want the visual spoilers. Plus at this point I still don't always know whether something is available to players or not. I knew I hadn't yet found the trunks I want (such as the one near Jeanne's tent in Soltown), but I'm genuinely surprised to hear the one I've crafted is the only one available. (Honestly, I think that one is TOO ornate to be the starter trunk; there's a much more rough-hewn, functional but not really attractive one in many starter scenes that I think ought to be the Baby's First Carpentry version.)

What I would like to see in the crown store is a dyable version of the replenishing snowball box -- remove the snowflake pattern (and of course the snowballs) and you just have a pretty box with some fancy scrollwork.

Jaesun and Alley Oop like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.