Suggestion: Place Crown Store Purchases in Rewards Container and...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cear Dragon, Jun 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cear Dragon

Cear Dragon Avatar

Would anyone like a date received column in the rewards / bank containers?

But in regards to the title. A single purchase in the crown store can encumber the mess out of you. god forbid you make multiple purchases. Lets toss them in the bank or rewards container.

Thoughts?

Echondas, Spoon, Fister Magee and 5 others like this.
  2. Lained

Lained Avatar

Putting them directly in the bank/reward chest would probably result in some players questioning where the items are that they just purchased.

Given you can access the store anywhere if you're going to make a purchase with lots of items/weight then do so in a convenient place.

3. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

sometimes i buy things on sale while im adventuring, then i have to carry stuff like entire dungeons around while i mine ore. it just feels goofy, even if its not a ton of weight :)

then again, id be concern that itd just be difficult to implement, and id worry about a bug that would give me the wrong items for my order if i forget to open the bag for 9 months

as long as things stay lightweight it isnt a problem

liz_the_wiz likes this.
  4. Parson Barr

Parson Barr Avatar

YES! Stellar suggestion.

5. Cear Dragon

Cear Dragon Avatar

Thats fine. We can just tell players in the popup after they make a purchase where the items are. we can even highlight and draw attention to the rewards section.
    Sometimes you need to guy an item on sale and theres no time to leave. leaving alone is an inconvenience and im sure they want purchases at any time they can get them.
    If they must stay in the backpack, we could put them in a 1 stone bag that double clicks and puts the items in your backpack with normal stats.

Helvig Ingvildsdottir likes this.
  6. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

This. On the other hand, by not using the rewards list, offline players can no longer receive items that were previously purchased in online mode. But on the third hand, I think the coto store probably works in offline mode with the offline cotos, which DO go into the rewards list, so you could still re-buy the new stuff to play with offline. (can anyone confirm?)

I'd actually rather see stuff like emotes delivered as a bag so that you could gift purchase it for another player.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.