Live Stream Rewards

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Royou, Jun 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Royou

Royou Avatar

Have there been any released since R65 in April, I am a subscriber on two accounts but it does not show on my accounts that I have taken part in any since April, though we were told that as a subscriber we would get an automatic entry in to the Live Stream Reward System, anybody else having this problem?

2. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Bug Hunter

3. Royou

Royou Avatar

I did not say stretch goals as I know they are gone, I said Live stream rewards as the title shows.

4. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

Live Stream Prizenings have Always required participation in the Livestream, at a minimum of entering the "Secret Phrase" into chat in-game. Subscribing to the Rewards Program has Never carried an automatic entry into Livestream rewards.

I fear you are mistaken, @Royou

Elwyn, Royou, Jaesun and 2 others like this.
  5. Lars vonDrachental

Lars vonDrachental Avatar

I think too that there is some kind of misunderstanding.
    There were the telethons…or live streams. The devs where doing talking about the game, sometimes drinking, sometimes singing and sometimes spinning the wheel of fortune to determine what items should be next on sale.
    During these events the summarized collected money unlocked items. To get these you had to pay at least $5/$10 during the event or be a subscriber.
    But as a not achieved telethon goal resulted in a not to be created item these items were not prefab. This created problems as the devs were not able to deliver the items on the fly while avatars wrote tickets like “I paid money during the telethon…where are my items?”

So they changed that. Now we get each release a small number of predefined rewards instead of unlocking items based on the raised money.
    As @that_shawn_guy already mention this release everyone who plays the game during R66 is getting 250,000 Adventuring XP + Obsidian Potion of Guidance for free by simply logging in.
    If you are a subscriber you get on top the Hustler Hat + Hustle Dance Emote + Colorful Mallard Duck Pet again by simply logging in.
    These items you can directly claim out of the top right treasure chest and immediately use them = hopefully lesser support tickets

Additionally you had during the telethons the possibility to win prizes. To be in the draw pot you had either to type a special sentence into the ingame chat or to purchasing something in the shop. A small number of times a random qualified avatar was chosen and got cotos, decorations or somthing alike. As far as I remember being a subscriber did not qualified you to be part of this raffle.
    More or less this has switched to Chris (normally) daily streams on Twitch where you have to write “!raffle” during the stream.

6. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

We are currently running a little later than planned on the R64 and R65 rewards (the last of 2 stretch goal types of the previous style of rewards). We hope to have those complete and delivered by R68 and R69.

7. Royou

Royou Avatar

Thank you so much for the update DarkStarr :)

8. Royou

Royou Avatar

Aye it would seem that I do indeed mean the reward program.

On my account under the Special Rewards tab, it shows them as Postmortem Livestream Rewards, so the misunderstanding steams from there, the title should have been Postmortem Livestream Rewards, so missing the Postmortem from it led to all the confusion.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  9. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

I don't think they have added some of the most recent ones to the list on your Accounts page, but they are converting to having the rewards already made ahead of time so that they can be delivered immediately. There should still be some of the older rewards that still need to be created. So in the future you will see it in your rewards, I think now as a single bundle bag.

There is also a monthly login reward that requires no purchase, but that shows an alert window after you log on, and puts that reward into your inventory. Those items will generally be account-bound, which is why the upcoming change to allow placing account-bound deco as well as "others can move it but not take it" deco.

Royou likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.