1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

7/19 Crown Shop Updates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkStarr, Jul 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Greetings Avatars,

The Crown Shop has some great updates this week including a new Steel Chest and several new buildings including a new Greenhouse. Also the Vault features several flame themed items in celebration of the start of summer including the Flame Scimitar and the Flame Trap Decoration! Additionally one of our very first tower homes, the creatively named Tower Town Home, is available for a limited time.
    • Ornate Steel Chest: Secure additional belongings safely with this Ornate Steel Storage Chest. Won't rust if rain gets on it, so works just as well outdoors on a lot if you choose to place it there.
    • Fancy Storage Shed: Keep your garden neat and tidy with the Fancy Storage Shed.
    • Large Fancy Pavilion: Host a large garden party under your Large Fancy Pavilion.
    • Small Fancy Pavilion: Host a small garden party under your Small Fancy Pavilion.
    • Angled Roof Greenhouse: Work on your green thumb with the Angled Roof Greenhouse. This building is perfect for placing against the side of your home or other buildings.
    • The Vault: A new set of Vault items are now available until Thursday, August 1 at 10:30 AM Central Time. At that time,the next round of 9 items will be available for two weeks, and then the next, etc.
      • ? Hat
      • ! Hat
      • Metal and Leather Kilt
      • Flame Shaped Shield
      • Flame Shaped Scimitar
      • Large Tiki Heads with Flames
      • Flame Trap Decorations (non-harmful)
      • Adobe 2-Story with Patio & Balcony Village Home
      • Tower Town Home (digital)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  2. Earl Atogrim von Draken

Earl Atogrim von Draken Avatar

Huh. The greenhouse is pretty awesome imo.

3. Lained

Lained Avatar

That's the tower village home.

4. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

doh! fixing

Lained likes this.
  5. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

I love the Shed! I bought one and it looks really nice! love the side door on it too, just a little bit upset you can't hang anything from the ceiling inside! @Scottie you should add a beam in the middle so we can hang stuff in it!

6. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

Digging the new greenhouse too. :)

7. Xasopx

Xasopx Avatar

The new greenhouse looks great. Does anyone know if it will fit onto the sides of a town sized Obsidian Tower ON a town lot? I don't want to waste any gold or cotos finding out the hard way. Thanks!

8. Lained

Lained Avatar

It's slightly wider than the width of two planting beds, if you're still not sure and no one else knows I'd wait until the QA server opens up and test it out on there.

[​IMG]

9. Xasopx

Xasopx Avatar

@Lained Thank you! :) After trying to place 2 planting beds side by side, it appears this won't fit onto the side of an Obsidian tower if it's any wider than the two beds side by side. It was all I could do to get the two planting beds next to each other. :eek:

A very kind person, I don't know if they want to be mentioned or not, sent me one of these new greenhouses pictured above to determine if it would work with an Obsidian Tower on Town lot. It will fit on Obsidian Tower "if" you turn it around backwards and face it the opposite direction.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
    Lained likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.