Enjoy playing as a Viking? Want to be a Viking? Skalabrekka is for you.

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Ragnarr Lodbrok, Jan 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ragnarr Lodbrok

Ragnarr Lodbrok Avatar

Hail Avatar's!

Ragnarr Lodbrok here. Yes Ragnarr with two R's! :) No I am not a Viking in real life, but here in Shroud of The Avatar I "am" a real viking and I own the Player Owned Town known as Skalabrekka!

This post is to get the chatter going about my exclusive ALL VIKING town. No matter if your avatar is

10 days old or 1000 days old your all welcomed. What is ALL VIKING YOU SAY? Well for starters all

homes located in Skalabrekka can only be Viking, no exceptions as King Ragnarr Lodbrok has advised!

There are also some in town provisions that must be followed as well. If you wish to place a Viking home or Viking Row Lot home(s) for vendor sales or Role Playing please contact me or Sean Silverfoot and we will help you with any questions and get you set up inside the Viking Walls or if you choose to live out in the Snowy Mountains we can take care of that as well.

On release 62 we are excited to be Nestled in the great Ultima Online town of The Pax Lair. (ATM we are nestled in Verat Chaos) Skalabrekka will also be changed to a Snowy Mountain Scene, as King Ragnarr has grown tired of the stench and putrid smells of the swamp and is relocating to the fresh air of Snowy Mountains. We are accepting names and reservations at this time. Once Episode 2 has gone live and released, Skalabrekka will then be placed on the Over World of the new lands of Britannia as a Town with Over World access. Skalabrekka will be known there as a outpost for The PaxLair.

Skalabrekka will be open for RP Events, Dance Party Events, Fishing Events and much more!

You do not have to be in a guild to reside in Skalabrekka, Outlanders are in dire NEED and WELCOME! We do have a Local Inn with Viking Rooms available upon request. Rent is very affordable for a room per month even for a week old player.

Thank you for your time,

SKOL!

Ragnarr Lodbrok

Last edited: Apr 7, 2019
  2. Ragnarr Lodbrok

Ragnarr Lodbrok Avatar

3. Uhtred Bebbanburg

Uhtred Bebbanburg Avatar

I am interested in all Viking town. I would also like to join the guild. Are you guys active? Do you mind the fact that I am a completely new player? Would you guys be able to show me the ropes? In return, I will be loyal and willing to do anything to help the town/guild. Thank you for your time.

Ragnarr Lodbrok likes this.
  4. Innascual Inch

Innascual Inch Avatar

Great idea, good luck!

Ragnarr Lodbrok and Cordelayne like this.
  5. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.