1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

File check for Launcher

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by TrikSteve, Aug 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrikSteve

TrikSteve Avatar

Have a file check for launcher similar to what Steam client does to verify files if a bad release happens or files get corrupt. If user is not using Steam the only option right now is to reinstall the entire game.

2. Synergy Blaize

Synergy Blaize Avatar

I agree. An option to check our files would be a great addition to the game.
    UO had it & it was a good way to ensure that none of the files had been corrupted.

Jacksparerowe likes this.
  3. Alleine Dragonfyre

Alleine Dragonfyre Avatar

The Steam client is superior in every way. Plus your playing through it does nothing but good things for exposing the game to new players.

4. Jacksparerowe

Jacksparerowe Avatar

Well I would have to uninstall Steam and put it on my SSD so Sota can play decently. Also I can't use the No-Singlethreaded command threw Steam so ill just trash the idea of pvp.

5. Katu

Katu Avatar

You can add more "library folders" to steam, so you can decide where to install games. ( Steam -> settings -> downloads -> content download folders )
    You can also setup parameters by right clicking a game in library -> properties -> set launch options.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.