Contact Dev

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by AlienwareX, Sep 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oplek

oplek Avatar

I imagine they browse by headline. The tags bring up the alerts notice, and you get the list of topics you were pinged in. So they're bound to be very selective about which ones they'll invest time in. Being tagged in thread "I had some shower thoughts about the colors of houses"... probably going to be skipped.

I don't know that "Contact Dev" would be eye-catching either.

2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I imagine that if your alert list has hundreds of new pings every 5 minutes then you would probably ignore it completely.

3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Yes I did hear Chris say that and I don't just call out to them here. I watch streams too and catch them in game or on pm's but if I feel it's important I'm willing to try anything and everything for the good of the game. I have been around many years. Just continue on with your discussion.

4. Kyosa

Kyosa Avatar

lol its true

Montaigne likes this.
  5. AlienwareX

AlienwareX Avatar

Wow..as a new player here, I'm not impressed. What's the point to send email to @portalarium.com if they don't answer their emails ?!?

Montaigne likes this.
  6. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

Starr does respond (sometimes) to pings in his announcement threads, usually I the first few days after posting one.

7. Sentinel2

Sentinel2 Avatar

Out of curiosity. What were you emailing about? Something with your account? Or other? I'm curious if there is something we can help you with. Since they have Chris as their CS department now ;D

8. Fungus44

Fungus44 Avatar

sorry been on my holidays so just back and seen your response, thanks for response, more than I've gotten from port since they started shipping first time round. re email chris, yup did that, multiple times, the reason apparently is cloth maps awaiting RG's sig on them, personally I'd prefer just to get box with unsigned cloth map it's taken so long

i still get the updates through for game each month / bi-weekly but falls on deaf ears, no box, no more investment from me till it arrives :mad:

9. Oracle Watcher

Oracle Watcher Avatar

Bzzt. Removed false info about requiring payment for responses and responses it caused.

Antrax Artek likes this.
  10. DavidDC

DavidDC Programmer Moderator SOTA Developer

They are just overwhelm right now with the number of mail they get. If you have any question players can possibility help you and if its super important devs will get to you as soon as they can. They go with priority id guess.
    If its an issue with shopping or bought items i suggest you try to contact them in forum, either darkstarr or chris. If its something in game that you are not sure or whatever ask players, often we can solve the problems ourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.