Help my Town Crier

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ragnarr Lodbrok, Oct 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ragnarr Lodbrok

Ragnarr Lodbrok Avatar

I have a Snowy Scene POT and the town Crier is up top in the mountains and not at the main entrance. You know, at the main entrance with the flattest and biggest area of land to create and make a normal town. Every other biome almost has a town Crier in those areas at the main entrance. Could we get a free NPC slot if SOTA can't find a way to move it or a way for the Governor's to move them? Especially if the player made quest are coming out.

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

You can change your town entrance but not where the main town crier and banker is. You end up just putting down another town crier and banker. I can't remember how to change the entrance and I'm away from home to log in to check. Perhaps someone else can chime in.

Good luck to you.

Ragnarr Lodbrok and craftymethod like this.
  3. Oakenhammer

Oakenhammer Avatar

You can change the default POT entrance by interacting with any lot marker in the town. The default Town Crier and Banker are placed where they are intentionally so that there is consistency between POTs and players can know where they can access them.

At some point, I want to add some decoration around the ones in my POT so that they don't look quite so out of place.

Jaesun and majoria70 like this.
  4. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

As also the owner of a Snowy Biome POT, I've adopted my entrance to where the default banker and town cryer are, so any changes would have the opposite effect of your request.

5. Ragnarr Lodbrok

Ragnarr Lodbrok Avatar

And that's your preference. And you should be able to have the banker and the town crier at any entrance of your liking as well as I.

6. Ragnarr Lodbrok

Ragnarr Lodbrok Avatar

It would be nice if when we change that to default, or choose the entrance we get the POT supplied Banker and Town crier at that location/boundary.

7. Ragnarr Lodbrok

Ragnarr Lodbrok Avatar

Oh yeah that's exactly what I mean, in order to accommodate my residence with easy living (not having to run across the POT Scene) and other various reasons, it would be nice if I did not have to place two NPC's down at the entrance of my choosing. Not the default. I do know exactly how to set the entrance. I'm fully aware of the operations of the POT. Thank you for responding :) and trying to help.

8. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

You are welcome. I'm not happy about it either but at this time we don't have an opinion available to us that we like;)

Ragnarr Lodbrok likes this.
  9. Stryker Sparhawk

Stryker Sparhawk Avatar

Yes - it would be nice to be able to move them around, but until then - we have the extra NPCs but yes, they eat spots on the quota.

Ragnarr Lodbrok likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.