I want to decorate a room in your Inn.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anpu, Oct 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

A fun side project I was thinking of, would be to have a room in every Player Owned Inn in the game. If anything, at least a few. This would be rooms that are free to rent.

If you would like to let me achieve this I’ll just need some information from you first:
    1. The Town your Inn is located. The home MUST be an Inn Home.
    2. The name of your Inn (if you have one), and the lot owners name and lot size (so I find the lot from the town crier to mark the location).
    3. Any specific theme or color you wish to maintain in your inn (like red antique, elven, rustic etc....). Or if that doesn’t matter. I’ll try to blend in what I see in your inn.
    4. Mention if your town or inn is RP. So that I can act accordingly while there.
    5. I’ll assume most people number the rooms, so give me the room number you are wanting me to stay in.
    I will try to decorate a nice room that fits in with the look of your Inn. Also completely fine if at any time you need your room back for any reason. You can just ban me and everything I own should go to my Bank. Would at least appreciate a message or mail letting me know, so my bank doesn’t suddenly become full!

Since I’m poor, I’ll only be using player crafted or deco merchant bought items.

Please feel free to respond here, a pm or even a whisper in game (Anpu is my in game name).

Thanks and looking forward to seeing the various Inn’s in the game!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
    Sole, Rentier, StarLord and 14 others like this.
  2. Birko

Birko Avatar

A brilliant endeavour Jaesun/Anpu !

3. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

Such a great idea!!!!! I will check with both Stu and Reinter to see if there are rooms in their inns. If not, I will put up an Inn to be used.

Rentier, Cordelayne and Jaesun like this.
  4. Ragnarr Lodbrok

Ragnarr Lodbrok Avatar

Unfortunately my Inn has no one living in it at this time. But if that doesn't matter I would be glad to have you design a room in the Skalabrekka Inn... Located in Skalabrekka nesteled in PaxLair or Starfield. Both are wagon ride at Central Bridge. My POT is Viking Themed, so if you could think Viking :) Its the only Inn located in town village size, its owned by Johan Wulfenson. Just let me know. :_)

5. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

my inn is without a lot of guests and I would love to be infeste.... ahem to have more again

Dragomir Mori
    South entrance (town boundary 2)
    Viking Inn (Village) "The Restless Beer"
    Owner: Rentier Woodpicker

no restriction to decoration style or RP
    (I love to RP my characters but there is no rule to RP afaik in town)

Come by and have a look and choose your room (only 11 and 13 are reserved or already in use) or take care of the empty 5 story village basement

some background to the inn and (older) pics can be found here https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...south-entrance-to-dragomir-mori-part-2.98087/

There might be a story how it came by but that is not public knowledge - yet

CatherineRose and Jaesun like this.
  6. necronut

necronut Avatar

Verat Chaos
    The Drunken Clam at 31 Spooner St. (Village lot)
    Verat Chaos (not RP)
    Your choice on color/theme

I haven't numbered the rooms. I've only decorated the first floor. You can feel free to decorate whatever room(s) you like. As soon as I log in tonight, I'll make you tenant.

Rentier, CatherineRose and Jaesun like this.
  7. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

Rentier and Jaesun like this.
  8. Oakenhammer

Oakenhammer Avatar

1. Forgewright
    2. Forgewright Inn located just to the left inside the main entrance (owned by Oakenhammer)
    3. You can use whatever theme you'd like
    4. No RP required
    5. Feel free to use any of the rooms as none of them are currently occupied. I've added you as a tenant and if you'd like a door locked, let me know which.
    Here's a pic of the front of the Inn:
    [​IMG]

Jaesun and Rentier like this.
  9. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Thank you so much for all of you that have responded so far! I’ve gone to each location so far and have added at least some basic deco, just so you know I have found your Inn and will work on the room further!

This will take a little time as I want to at least decorate a nice room in each of your Inn’s. Just still working on a few ideas and themes for each one.

Again, thank you for your time in setting this up, really appreciate it! This is actually a fun project and I appreciate your help and time with this.

Rentier likes this.
  10. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

looks like you're gonna be busy with a different deco project. grats!

Jaesun likes this.
  11. Floors

Floors Avatar

Inns should give blessings to encourage their use

12. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

You know you are always welcome at Wizards Rest @Jaesun . I will make sure you have tenant status tomorrow. Have fun on your adventure. It kind of reminds me of something a guild quest would hane a member do. In my guild in UO Defenders of Virtue we had some complex ones that involved some suffering. Not to say you're suffering but it is kind of like a quest type thing. Have a great time and as always no deco rules in Wizards Rest. ;)

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.