1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Batch Water Highlight

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Tirrag, Nov 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tirrag

Tirrag Avatar

Would be wonderful if the batch water circle would highlight the plants inside the circle that needed water. Some plants are very hard to tell what has been watered and what has not been watered.

2. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

AMEN !

Gravidy and Violette Dyonisys like this.
  3. Synergy Blaize

Synergy Blaize Avatar

+1 !!!!

Gravidy likes this.
  4. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

Yes good idea

5. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

Great idea!

6. AzazelReborn

AzazelReborn Avatar

Hi, also, I have min-maxed my plot only using planter pots to maximise my deco space in order to get as much plants in as possible (By overlapping planter pot for max space used). Because I am doing this the game loads each plant one by one and so therefore when harvesting, sowing and watering, if you perform this action to quick before the game loads the action in. The game swallows your seed or water and in order to get the water or seed back you will need to exit the scene and come back.

This slows everything down, so whenever I water or sowing I am having to wait between 20-30 second before doing another action. On a village lot with 475 planters takes such a long time to do. Having to leave a scene because I watered and seed too quick due to the game being slow is not a good game play.

Dev needs to remember once you harvest, you sow then water, then you need to come back two more time to water before the plant fully matures, this is several hours taken out of the game dedicated to just watering and sawing. Now imagine that taken to multiple villages and town, you can see where there are so much issue and stress on a player.

Please can you guys look into this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.